Chapter Ten✨

Alot of swearing jsyk

Its official. Im moving in with the boys.

"Guys we should probs decide where we wanna live you know" Clay said after we had finished the confusing stream.

"Im pretty chill wherever" George said in a monotone voice.
"Chill Gogy in the house I see" I teased
"And yeah, i'm pretty cHiLl wherever aswell".
This wasnt a complete lie, but honestly I cant imagine not living in England. It may be a shithole but its my shithole and theres no other shithole id rather live in. Eh fuck it maybe change if shitholes can be a good thing.
"We could live in Florida with dreamyy, theres some pretty cool places there" Nick said giggling at the word dreamy.
"Yeah that'd be pretty pog" Clay chuckled.
Me and George both agreed.

So now we are officially going to be living in Florida. Thats scary. Oh well i aint no pussy sooo.

Nick and Clay were going home today, although that makes me feel terrible, we are supposed to fly out in 3 weeks, apparently Clay knows the perfect house in our price range.

"I dont want you to go" I said muffled into Nicks chest

"I dont want to go either but you'll see me in a couple weeks" He said hugging me tighter.
Nonono i will not cry, I refuse oh nonono the tears the fuckn tears, oh god now theres just going to be my fucking mascara everywhere oh shitballs.
"Heyhey don't cry baby, we'll see eachother really soon"
"mhm" I hum into his now ruined shirt
"Sorry about your shirt" I murmur
"don't worry about it" he stroked my hair softly.

We were now at the airport, I was now trying my best not to break down infront of George or Clay. Clays flight was first to leave me and Nick said our farewells to him, then George walked him to his gate. Leaving me and Nick alone. He didn't say anything, he just embraced me in the warmest hug. "I love you" he murmured into my head "I love you too" I said back holding my tears.

SAPNAP POV:
"I love you" Oh god i shouldn't have said that. What if she doesnt say it back- what if i just messed everyth- "I love you too" relief floods my body as I try and act brave, when really I just dont want to leave her at all. I hear my flight announcement and look at y/n. She looks at me with the softest eyes and engulfs me in one last hug "goodbye" she whispered her voice cracking slightly. I returned the goodbye, my voice also slightly cracking and got on the plane.

Y/N POV:
I'm being way too over dramatic i've literally only been speaking to this man for like 2 months ugh. I go back to Gogy who also looked like he had be crying. We both looked at eachother and hugged one another. We both felt the same, we didn't say anything for a good 15 seconds, we just embraced eachother.

We headed to the car both not wanting to talk about the feelings we just experienced. I never asked about George and Clays relationship because it was their life and not mine, they never really seriously asked about me and Nick but we both knew something was going on with the partnerships. I could tell he really liked him and seeing my brother like figure in pain hurt me as well. As George was driving me home I put on some music for us to vibe to and hopefully lighten the mood.
"I think we could do it if we tried, if only to say your mine" me and Gogy both hummed along, "Atleast we see them in a few weeks" I said trying to brighten his mood, he seemed to be more affected than me. It also made sense for him to be more affected, he had been talking to them way longer than I had.

After George had dropped me home, I realised I really was lonely. Before the boys came and stayed I never really minded being alone, but now I just feel alone. I decide just to sleep, even though it's like 10pm, I put my earphones in and just listened to music, and at some point started crying?
"Theres a dead girl in the pool"
"Im the dead girl in the pool"
After listening to some other girl in red songs I fell asleep.

Authors note: Sorry if this chapter feels too overdramatic I was just feeling like being depressing lmao, also sorry for not really updating that often I procrastinate way too much