Chapter Six✨

SAPNAP POV:

Once we arrive in Brighton i gently nudge Y/N awake. She smiles softly at me whilst trying to keep her eyes open. She snuggles back into my shoulders and makes a weird yawn groan sound, which sounds very inhumane. "You said Clay should see a doctor about his wheezing, but that demon noise sounded like Satan just erupted out of your butt hole." I chuckle at her. Everyone in the car giggles at my joke. "That's differentt" she mumbled putting the emphasis on the T. "Please tell me y/n, how is me wheezing different to you being a demon?" Clay questioned. "BECAUSE I DON'T SOUND LIKE SOMEONES SUFFOCATING A RHINO EVERYTIME I WAKE UP DO I?" She hysterically laugh shouted at us. The car was just filled with laughter. We arrived at Wilbur's house and I notice y/n looking a bit nervous.

"It's okay everyone's really kind" I whisper into her y/h/c hair. She looked back up at me gratefully.

Y/N POV:

I know I shouldn't be worried, but I am because what if they all think I'm just weird and they realised they made a mistake by inviting me? Or they talk the whole time and I'm just sat there awkwardly. Although Sapnap reassuring me made me feel slightly better, I don't think he'll let them leave me out. We knock on the door and Wilbur answers smiling from ear to ear. "HEY GUYS!" The incredibly tall man welcomed us. No one in the house had previously actually seen Clays face, so we had the idea to make him a face mask until we had everyone in one room where he would do a big face reveal.

We enter the sitting room to and there sat all the people I had previously been playing minecraft with. My anxiety started to fade when I embraced each of them with a hug. "NIKIII"I screeched whilst embracing my internet best friend. When everyone had introduced themselves we all sat on the sofas/floor because there wasn't enough room. I ended up sitting  on Nicks lap as we were running out of floor space as well. I hope he doesn't find out too awkward. I turn to see his face and he was slightly flustered and I gave him a mischievous grin, I think I'm starting to catch for feelings for this minecraft man, I wish I could just tell him, ugh who am I kidding? He probably thinks i'm just George's friend who tags along. Anyway, when we had all collected ourselves in the room, Clay removed the mask and everyone just cheered and hugged him.

"Guys I've had an idea" I hear Wilbur Claim

"Go on.." George says to him

"WE SHOULD PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Wilbur squeals like a child

We all start agreeing and decide that we should play in partners and that if your partner is found, it counts that you were found as well, although there would only be one seeker due to the odd number of people. The pairs were: Dream and George, Tommy and Tubbo, Niki and Wilbur, Me and Sapnap and Fundy was the seeker first. Whoever was found first would have to seek next round and Fundy would replace them in their team.

Me and Sapnap frantically run from Fundy who was now counting to 30, we hadn't actually been around Wilbur's house completely but we knew the rough layout. We ended up squeezing under his bed, this was quite difficult but we managed it. We were trying so hard not giggle and I had to cover Nick's mouth at some points but eventually we heard Fundy shout 'ready or not here i come' from the other room and we knew we had to be dead silent. I knew where George and Dream had gone because I heard the suffocating rhino squeal. I hear footsteps approach and cling to Nick for not much reason but it just felt right. I can tell Niki and Wilbur had be found because they were squealing with laughter about 'Niki's toes poking out of where they were hiding?' I release a thankful sigh we weren't found first. Although it turns out Fundy heard my happiness sigh and finds me and Nick clinging to each other under Wilbur's bed. Me and Nick exchange looks and slightly blush. Shortly after that Fundy found Tommy and Tubbo hiding in some cupboards, I don't even want to know how they got in there. No one knew where George and Clay had got to (apart from me and Nick who knew they were in the room next us, they weren't the quietist pair and i'm not quite sure how they hadn't been found earlier to be honest.) that was until Fundy went into the room they were in and noticed the wardrobe door move a bit. He opened up the wardrobe and George and Clay were huddled together looking very flustered. Once George had got out of the wardrobe i just wiggled my eyebrows at him and this made him blush harder. We played another round, this time Niki was the seeker, somehow this round me and Nick actually won!

By this time we had all started getting hungry and decided to go and get some food at a local mcdonalds. We go in and order what we want, although when I started fumbling through my bag for some money Nick quikly grabbed his card and paid for me. "You didn't have to do that I but thanks" I smile graciously at him

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to" he replied with a cute smile.

When we went back to Wilburs place it was 3pm, we had another 4 hours before we had to go.
"Guys we should play truth or dare" Dream exclaimed. We all agree and Dream starts questioning George.
"Georgiee, truth or dare"
"Truth" George replies anxiously
Dream cackled like the old woman he is.
"When did you lose your virginity"Clay questioned trying not to make a kettle noise. George gets a bit flustered then says "19".
Clay then turned to me.
"Y/n, truth or dare?"
"Im not a pussy sooo, dare💀" I quickly reply
"Ok... I dare you to 7 minutes in heaven with Mr SappyNappy in that closet"
Me and Nick both exchange flustered looks with each other and we both look at Clay.
"Well?" He states as if we were idiots
Me and Nick manage to stutter an okay and we go into the cramped closet.
We were both veryyy close to each other. We could hear them carrying on the game outside the closet. After the silence I notice Nick looking at my mouth and me looking at his. And before I knew it suddenly we were kissing each other, his lips were softer then I had expected, we broke apart for air, we were both blushing and grinning intensely.
After a bit we heard Clay knock on the door telling us our time was up. Me and Nick returned to our seats both very flustered, everyone was staring at us and George started wiggling his eyebrows at me, making me blush harder. After a few more rounds of truth or dare, it was time for me, George, Clay and Nick to go back to London. George drove with Clay in the passenger seat, and me and Nick were squashed in the back with all the bags. I was asleep for most the journey and only woke up 15 mins before we were home because Clay and George were doing loud karaoke.

Once George and Clay has dropped me and Nick off at my place, we both just looked sleepily at each other
"It's your bed you should sleep in it" Nick said in a tired voice
"Nonono we're not having this talk again you're the guest" I argue back half whispering making sure i dont disturb my neighbours through the thin wall.
"Fine! Then we will share the bed" Nick finally suggested
"Okay mr Nap, but I want no funny business, you hear me? Hands to yourself" I jokingly said
"Okay ma'am" He giggled
"I don't ever want to hear that again, also before you finished the sentence i thought you were gonna say okay mama and honestly I would've thrown you out the apartment"

We both got ready for bed and then went to sleep, me falling asleep first, clinging to Nick like a koala.

Authors note: 1417 words, yo anyone who's reading this, ty 🥺 also there won't be any yk smut parts because yall shouldn't sexualise irl people, also i haven't properly read through so ignore any spelling/grammar mistakes lmao