chapter 3: A day with team avatar

have a great day my simps 

"Kali you have to wake up now" I rub a hand over my face and let out a whine."Why". I open my eyes to see Jinora standing over me." Korra is convincing my siblings to dump water on you to wake up"I get out of bed and pull on a sweater trapping in the heat. "Let's go for a walk to scare them a bit" She laughs and high-fives me. "Don't you need shoes?" She asks. "Oh, shit yay I pull on my boot and we sip out the door. We race out the front door and she leads me down a trail. "This one is my favorite I walk it all the time." Jinora leads the way it is very peaceful.

we walk back into the house almost an hour later. "She can't have gotten off the island," a comforting female voice says. "What if she when exploring and go hurt. " Korra's voice shouts. "Im sure she's fine honey The other voice comforted. I open the door to the dining room and walk inside. "Where have you been" Koora shouts wrapping me in a suffocating hug. "Jinora and I went for walk " I sigh as she sets me down. "Just go get dressed we need to leave in a little bit" Korra pushes me out of the room without breakfast.

 "Just go get dressed we need to leave in a little bit" Korra pushes me out of the room without breakfast

I get changed and brush out my hair. Then there is a knock at the door. "Come in" Jinora comes in her hand is full the other has a cup. "My mom made these for you. She says that you didn't get to eat" She pushes them into my hand. I take the drink in one sp and the food in one bite. "Kali are you ready yet. "MMh'" I hum talking out the door. "Thank you jinora" Korra grabs my wrist and pulls me away. "We are going to have so much fun. I think you and Asami will really get long" She smiles happily.

We land in the park in the city. There is a girl with beautiful black hair playing a game in the park. "Asami" kora smiles and walks over. "I Korra Kali" She gets up and greets Korra with a kiss. "So what's the plan," I ask rocking on my feet. "I don't know. I thought we could get lunch and ASmami could show you all the stuff at the factory." Korra says. "Oh that's boring," Asami says grabbing her bag and waving at the man she was playing with. "Lunch nails and the factory then cars" She smirks at Korra's horrified look.

By the time we get back to air temple island, I am exhausted. It is all I can do to tuck myself into bed.