Start of Something New

Two Weeks Later
The sound of throwing up could be heard from across the hall of Meredith and Derek's room. Meredith looked over at a very sleepy Derek and sighed, "I'll go check who it is.." Meredith mumbled.

"It was probably your cooking.." Derek mumbled into the pillow and Meredith just let out a small and sarcastic laugh, "oh shush" Derek laughed as Meredith made her way over to the lit bathroom and opened it slowly and was met with her little sister leaning over the toilet.

"Oh, Lex.." Meredith said sadly and went over to the other Grey then held her hair back with one hand and rubbed her back with the other. Meredith didn't say anything that entire time, all she did was get up and got Lexie some water then Lexie leaned up and washed out her mouth then brushed her teeth.

"I don't know what is happening to me, for the last couple of days, I've been sick to the stomach and today was the first day I actually threw up." The brunette said while rubbing her head.

"Have you been sleeping with anyone lately, Lex?" Meredith asked curiously and Lexie felt her face heat up. Did Meredith know?? "W-what?? Why would you say that?? Of course not! The only person I slept with since I came here was Alex but you knew about that, that was months ago.." Lexie said nervously and began to play with her fingers.

Meredith just smiled and nodded, "relax, I was just asking because usually when a woman feels nauseous for days then throws up, it usually means pregnancy but that's obviously not the case" Meredith said with a shrug as she looked to her sister.

Hearing that word caused Lexie to freeze. Could she have been pregnant?? Her and Mark DID have sex a lot that first night 2 weeks ago plus, they had a few more rounds through out the two weeks. "W-well I'm not..p-pregnant..' Lexie said with a small laugh and Meredith nodded, "get some medicine for your stomach then get some sleep, I'll probably be at the hospital before you wake up." She went over and hugged her sister before walking out and into her home.

Once Lexie knew that the older Grey was out of sight, Lexie finally began to let her emotions take over. She was TWENTY FOUR and her and Mark were only just beginning a new chapter of their life. Lexie laughed a little and looked in the mirror, "there is a chance I won't be pregnant, I shouldn't freak out.." Lexie told herself. "But there's also a chance I..could be." Lexie quickly added then shook her head, "I need sleep. Yeah, sleep" Lexie quickly walked out the bathroom and made her way to the attic.

At the Hospital
Mark couldn't be any happier than he was right now in this part of his life. Him and Lexie met every chance they could get and sometimes, it wasn't even for sex..it was just to kiss and cuddle and ask how the others day was going and Mark was finally filling the hole in his heart that he thought no girl would ever claim.

It's been two weeks since Little Grey showed up at his door and two weeks since they had their first time together, not first time ever..but together. Usually Mark would have a round or two with some random chick then kick them out right after but Lexie, gosh..who could let her walk out of their life.

Mark saw Lexie walking into the hospital and turning into the interns locker room and he smiled as he made sure no one was watching then he walked over to the locker room and opened it slowly, looking around to see if Lexie was the only one in there. Fortunately, she was. He shut the door and locked it, making Lexie look up as she finished putting her scrubs on. "Hey" she said with a small smile.

Mark went over to the brunette and wrapped his arms around her from behind, "I missed you last night.." he said softly into her ear and Lexie sighed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come over these last few days, Meredith was starting to wonder where I was going to every night and I didn't think that telling them I was going to Mark Sloan's room would be what they'd wanna hear" she laughed.

Mark nodded slowly and kissed her temple, "I don't know how but you, Lexie Grey, make me different. These last few weeks have been..wow, they best." He said quietly and Lexie should've been happy but she wasn't. All she could think of was if she was pregnant and how Mark would react. She loves being with him and she didn't want to lose him but could this possible baby tear them apart?

Lexie shook her head with a laugh and turned around to face him, "Its been the best for me too" Lexie said softly before standing on her tip toes and kissing him softly, "I want you, Mark Sloan..'

Mark looked at her confused, "you have me-" Lexie shot him a look and raised an eyebrow, "ohhh.." Mark said, finally realizing what the brunette meant. "I can definitely help you out with that" Mark whispered against her lips before picking her up, causing a gasp to leave Lexie's lips.

Lexie knew she should probably take a pregnancy test but how she could do that when the results could ruin her and Mark? She will take the test..eventually.

Next part will be up soon and it will definitely have more information on if Lexie is pregnant or not. I just felt like it was necessary to add a little Slexie before the drama comes in just to give some realistic vibes to the story.