Chapter 5

Deku's POV
It's been a few years since I've joined the Aces. I can now use 100% of One for All and I've gotten muscular and taller. I'm now 18 and 6'4. Overall, I've been really happy every since I moved to America.

Most of the Aces were busy so it's just Uri and I in my room right now. My mom called earlier saying she was working late so Uri decided to sleep over.

We've been watching TV for the past hour and I'm getting pretty bored. I looked over at Uri. "Is there anything else you wanna do?" He looked over at me. For a second I saw a mischievous look in his eyes before is it disappeared. He sat up and climbed on my lap. "Hmm.. I wonder what we should do~"

⚠️Smut warning
He started rubbing himself on me. I growled at him. "Don't play with fire Uriah." He only smirked as pushed down on me harder. I let out a low groan. I quickly sat up and grabbed the back of his hair, slamming my lips on his. He let out a soft moan and I quickly flipped him over. I pulled him towards me and ripped off his pants. I plunged my tongue into him and watched him squirm. He let out a loud moan and grabbed my hair. "Ah~ Izu I'm gonna cum." Tears fell out of his eyes. I quickly pulled away. "Don't cum until I say so." I saw him nod his head so I pulled my shorts down, letting my length free. I leaned back and watched him crawl towards me. He gripped my length softly and kissed the tip. "Don't tease." I said in a low voice. I heard him whimper and take me into his mouth. I let out a sigh. "Good boy." He started bobbing his head faster, making me let out a loud groan. When I was close, I grabbed his head and started face fucking him. I came in his mouth and pulled out. I held his jaw, "Swallow." He did as told and I stroked his cheek. He hummed in satisfaction.

I watched him get on his hands and knees and arch his back low, face in the sheets. I got up behind him and positioned myself, slowly sliding in. He gasped and clenched the sheets in his fists. "Fucking hell you're tight." I breathed out. I started picking up my pace, ramming into him. "P-please daddy.. let me cum." He begged. "Hold it." I said. I continued to fuck him until I saw his dick turn purple and start to swell. "Cum." Was all I said and a string of white landed on his chest. This continued for a few more hours before I finally came deep inside of him. I let out a grunt before sliding out.

Uri was already asleep before I could run a bath for him so I wiped him down and climbing in next to him. He cuddled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.

Next morning~
I woke up when I felt Uri leaving my arms. I saw him limping towards the bathroom and let out a light laugh. He turned around and flipped me off. When I heard the shower turn on, I got up and followed him into the bathroom. I pulled the curtain back and hopped in behind him. I turned him around to face me and washed his hair for him. He leaned his face into my chest and looked up at me. I lightly grabbed his chin and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my shoulders and deepened the kiss. I pushed his back against the wall and put my face in his neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks.

He got out of the shower as I washed my hair. When I finished, I stepped out to see Uri bent over the sink that was way too tall for him. I looked at his thick thighs and tiny waist. I came up behind him and started groping his ass. I saw him look back at me through the mirror, his face flushed. I bent down and started eating him out, all the while groping his thighs. His loud moans filled up the bathroom as he pushed his ass onto my face. I pulled my tongue out of him, a string of saliva coming out with it. I stood up and saw him breathing heavily, gripping the sink tightly. I slid myself into him, watching his face in the mirror. His eyes were rolled back, his tongue hanging out with saliva dripping off. His eyes widened as I started thrusting into him, keeping eye contact. I pulled his back into my chest and held his legs open wide so he could watch himself in the mirror. Tears slid down his face. "Too deep.. Izu please~" I kissed the back of his shoulder. "You're okay bunny." I whispered in his ear. I started thrusting faster, hitting straight into his prostate. I bit into his shoulder roughly as my cum filled him. I looked at him through the mirror that was covered in strings of white. He glared at me and I chuckled. I cleaned him out and laid him on my bed as I got dressed. When I finished, I grabbed one of my largest hoodies and one of his shorts that he always leaves at my house when he sleeps over.

When I got the clothes on him, I picked him up and walked to the living room. I laid down on the couch with him on top of me. We watched TV until the other Aces came to hang out with us.

**********************************************
End.