Chapter 16

Deku's POV
I walked into the dorms and met class A and the Aces in the common room (plus Fei). "Lets go Fei." I said as I walked in. Mil's eyes snapped to me. "So what happened to hello? Or how are you?" She asked annoyed. I smiled sheepishly and walked over to her, throwing her over my shoulder in a bear hug. "Put me down!" She screeched, laughing. I threw her down and jumped on top of her, kissing all over her face. "Get off, you oaf!" She laughed. Kissing her temple one final time, I got off of her. I walked to Jayla and Ria, kissing each of them on the cheek. Jayla smiled with a slight blush while Ria, jokingly, looked at me disgusted. We all know that she loves me. As a brother, of course.

I then walked over to Uri and Rio, kissing Uri on the corner of his mouth and kissing the top of Rio's head, ruffling his hair afterwards. I stood up straight again and walked to the middle of the room. "Now. If anyone needs me, I'll be in gym gamma." I said as I started walking towards Fei. I bent down and picked him up, throwing him over my shoulder. "A-ah Izuku! I can walk by myself!" He said. "With your short legs it'd take half an hour to get there." I replied. Turning away, I waved at the Aces and ran out the door. We made it to gym gamma in a few minutes. I put him down and told him to get changed. While he was doing so, I took of my shirt and changed into black joggers.

I turned to look at him only to see that he was stumbling over himself trying to get his leggings on. Chuckling to myself, I walked over to him and held him still. I grabbed his waistband and pull it up for him. "Thanks." He said, embarrassed. "No problem." I smiled. "Let's get started." I walked to an open area. "Stretch first." I told him bending down. He stood there awkwardly. "You've never done proper stretches, have you?" I asked. He shook his head. "To start off, keep your knees locked and reach for the floor." He did as told but couldn't reach the ground. "I don't care how you do it. I just want you to touch the floor without bending your knees." I told him. He kept trying to reach the floor but couldn't. I walked over to him and spread his legs. "Reach again." He did as told and grazed the floor. "I almost touched it but I still can't get my full hand on it." He said. "I gonna push you down the rest of the way. Tell me if it hurts anywhere." I told him as I walked behind him, pushing down on his back. His hands touched the floor and I let off. He stood up with a smile. "I did it!" He cheered. I laughed. "Alright. Sit down, spread your legs as far as the can go and reach towards the middle." I directed. He did as told and surprisingly, his legs were spread all the way. "Were you tense before? You seem really flexible now." I asked. "I probably was." He replied. I hummed. He reached all the way forward and held it for a few seconds before letting off. He stood up and stared at me. "You should be good now." I told him. He nodded. "What's your quirk?" I asked. He looked down. "It's called Neko. I can turn myself into a cat and have cat aspects." He said embarrassed. "It's a great quirk so don't be ashamed." I told him, rubbing his head. "Why can't I see your cat aspects now?" I asked. "They were the reason I got pushed around a lot at the gym so I hid them." He told me. "Well let's see them." I said. After a moment, cats ears and a tail popped out. "Cute." I mumbled. His head shot up. "Oh right. Cats have great hearing." I told myself aloud.

I set up a small obstacle course and indicated for him to start. He ran through it rather quickly. "Your agile and flexible so I don't have much to teach you besides some tips on your form." I told him. He nodded. "Your agility is gonna be your greatest strength in a fight. Your rather small so it'd be best for you to stay low and aim for areas where you will have a less chance of being hit or captured." I told him. He nodded again. "And when you go in for a hit, don't think just because you're fast and small they can't hit you. Keep your defense tight and don't make any bold moves. You don't want them to figure out your attack pattern so you need to make sure you attack in a calculated, yet random pattern. Understand?" He nodded eagerly. "Then come at me." He froze. "What?" He asked, confused. "We're sparring so I want you to attack me." I said. He nodded hesitantly and got into position. He ran to attack me and I raised my arm, shoving him aside. "You're so predictable." I told him. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he came at me again, only to achieve the same result. This went on for a few hours before I decided it was time to call it a day. "Your technique gradually got better but it still needs improvement." I said. He nodded, looking down in disappointment. I sighed. "You have tomorrow off since you're probably going to be sore out of your mind." He nodded slowly, still looking down. "If you're looking for comfort, you're going to have to go to someone else." I told him. He flinched. "I refuse to train someone who gives up on day one because their not already as strong as All Might in his prime. So you can either go back to the gym and train yourself or pick your head up and force yourself to work harder." I said harshly. He picked his head up slowly with a pissed look on his face. "I'm not giving up, you jackass. So you better train me right." He spit. I turned and looked at him over my shoulder. Seeming to realize what he said, he started panicking. "That's what I like to hear." I said proudly. He looked at me and gave me a tired, but happy smile. And then he was gone. Disappeared in thin air, only leaving behind a cloud of smoke. "Fei?!" I shouted. The smoke started to fade and I looked at where he stood only to see a small white cat in his place. I sighed in relief and then chuckled. "Tired?" I asked the cat. He gave me a meow in return and I picked him up, placing him on my shoulder before grabbing our things and heading back to the common room.

When I walked in, I saw everyone in the same spot as they were when I left. "Did you guys seriously stay in the same spot for 3 hours?" They looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I sighed and sat down on an open spot on the couch, laying the cat on my chest. "Where's Fei?" Mil asked. All of a sudden, the familiar smoke filled the room. When it faded, everyone looked to see a half asleep Fei on my chest, his tail wrapped around my leg. "He's.. a neko?" Mil asked. I hummed in confirmation. "I'm going to take him to bed. You can come up when you're ready, Uri." He nodded. I picked up Fei and left to our room. Placing him on the bed, I shook him awake. "I need you to take a bath before you fall asleep." I told him. He got up and left to the bathroom, sitting in the tub. I took a shower in the mean time. When I finished, I got dressed in loose sweats and gave Fei one of my shirts to wear. While I was at it, I left one of my hoodies on the dresser for when Uri got back.

Fei left the bathroom and got in bed. "Come sleep with me." He mumbled. I nodded and got in bed with him. He cuddled into my side and laid his leg on top of mine. I wrapped my arm around his waist as he fell asleep. Around an hour later, Uri came in the room. "You're still up?" He asked. "I'd feel bad if I was only cuddling Fei so I was waiting for you." I replied. He smiled happily before quickly taking his clothes off and jumping in bed with only his underwear. "Fei is still here Uri. You should at least put on my hoodie." I told him. "I'm sure he won't mind." He mumbled in my chest. I only sighed and pulled him in closer. He grabbed Fei's hand and held it tightly. I waited until he fell asleep before I closed my eyes.

**********************************************
End.