Chapter 10

Deku's POV
I woke up to Aizawa kissing down my abs. I had to admit that it was a little strange seeing my teacher show this much emotion. When he got down to my crotch, he buried his nose in and took a deeper breath. I grabbed the back of his head and held him closer. He looked up at me with a blush and I smirked. "You can suck it if you want." I said. He huffed and got up quickly. "Shut up." He walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I got up and took off my sweats. I threw them on a chair and walked into the bathroom. I pulled back the chair and saw him jump and try to cover himself. I rolled my eyes. "I've already seen everything. Calm down kitten." He flushed at the name. I got in behind him and washed his hair. When I finished, I rinsed it out. I pulled his back into my chest and lightly kissed his neck. My hand moved down and held his hardened dick. I jerked him off and felt him push his ass against me. He leaned his head back on my shoulder and moaned in my ear. I kissed his jaw and started stroking him faster. He came on the wall and leaned against me shaking. "Such a good kitty." I murmured in his ear. I quickly rinse him off and picked him up, laying him on the bed. "We should get ready for school, sensei~" Hid face turned red. "Shut up problem child." He grumbled. I just laughed and left the room to make breakfast. I didn't really feel like wearing the uniform today so I wore grey sweats and a white muscle shirt.

I made breakfast for the Aces and had an early start to the classroom to take a nap. I laid my head on my desk until everyone came in. Iida immediately started lecturing me about my choice in clothing with I just responded to with a glare. The Aces came in afterwards and I winked at them, grinning. Jayla and Uri started blushing and the others rolled their eyes. Uri ran up to me and started screaming. "Izu your muscles look so good!" He had stars in his eyes. He groped my arms, ignoring the glares from Denki, Kiri, Bakugou, and Aizawa. He climbed on my lap and laid his head on my chest.

He fell asleep after some time passed and I laid my head in his neck. I was about to fall asleep when Aizawa told us to get changed and meet on the field. I didn't bother changing and Uri most likely wouldn't wake up until dinner.

We were all standing listening to Aizawa when a purple portal opened beside us. Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Mr. Compress, and Spinner walked out. Along with some other villains. Shigaraki observed us closely. His eyes stopped on the Aces and I made eye contact with him. "Some new faces I see. Along with a rather familiar one." I shrugged and put Uri down, shaking him awake. He looked at the villains and stood up silently.

Shigaraki looked at Aizawa. "We were planning on attacking the students but I'm willing to make a compromise." The other villains looked at him shocked. "What do you want?" Aizawa glared. He pointed at me. "I want him." Everyone's eyes widened. "Me?" I tilted my head. "Yes. You." I hummed. "No way in hell!" Aizawa yelled. "So you're willing to sacrifice all of your students for one?" Shigaraki smirked. I sighed heavily. "Whatever. I don't mind." I said. Everyone turned to me shocked. "What?! No!" Uri yelled. I shrugged. "I'll be back an hour before dinner. See ya." I said as I walked into the portal. Shigaraki smiled creepily. "Bye~" He said.

3rd person~
Everyone was panicking. Aizawa turned to them. "He said he'd be back before dinner so we'll wait for him." They seemed to calm down slightly but were still tense.

Deku's POV
We warped to a small bar. I sat down on the couch and leaned back. "Well? What do you want?" I said. Shigaraki gave the villains a look and they starting walking out of the room. Not before I heard Dabi mumble. "Probably has something to do with his gay ass fantasies." I chuckled and watched the door as it shut behind him. "So?" I asked. He looked embarrassed. "You're apart if the Aces now right? Here's my offer. I'll leave UA alone until you go back to America if you.. you know... with me." He mumbled at the end. I thought about it. It's not a half bad deal. "Sure. Warp me somewhere private in two days and I'll give you what you want." He gave a slight smile. I stood up and walked to him, leaning my head down into his ear. "I hope you don't expect me to go easy on you. Do you, little villain?" I whispered. He shivered and went to scratch his neck. I grabbed his hand before he could. "I won't leave you any hickeys if your skin is all scratched up." I gave him a threatening smile. He slowly nodded his head. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and gently tilted his head back. I leaned in close and looked into his eyes. His lips parted as if expecting a kiss. I lightly skimmed them and watched as he got on his tippy toes to try and push our lips together. "Desperate whore." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. His eyes slightly saddened at the insult and got off of his tippy toes. I moved my hand that was in his hair to the back of his neck and pecked his lips. He looked at me shocked and got on his tippy toes again. I decided against teasing him and leaned down. He pressed his lips against mine and leaned closer to me. I felt his hands leave my shoulders and come back with gloves. He pulled away and looked up at me. I turned around and sat down on the couch. I signaled him over and watched as he hesitantly walk forward, stopping in front of my feet. I grabbed his shirt and pulled, causing him to fall on top of me. He adjusted and sat on the edge of my knees nervously. I grabbed his waist and pulled him forward. "Why so nervous." I teased. "I thought you wanted to wait until we were somewhere private.." He mumbled. I gave a dark chuckle. "I never said I was going to fuck you little villain." He looked at me embarrassed. "Oh.. sorry." I smirked. "No need to apologize. Just remember..." I leaned in close to his ear. "If I wanted to fuck you now, I would have already had you bent over at my mercy." I whispered huskily. He flushed and started scooting closer to my crotch. I grabbed his hips roughly and glared at him. "Unless you want everyone in this building to know how much of a whore you are, I suggest you stop." He whimpered and leaned into me. His head was on my shoulder while my hands were on his lower back. He started kissing up my neck to my jaw then to my ear. He licked around the edge of my ear, "I want you to fuck me now." He whispered. I hands moved down and played with the rim of his jeans before sliding my hands in. I grinned at the feeling of the lace. "You're wearing panties." I said. I could feel the heat radiating off of his face as he nodded. I moved them aside and traced the rim of muscle that was covered in slick. His breathing hitched in my ear. I slowly slid two of my fingers in and heard him let out a quiet moan.

I continued fingering him until I felt his insides clench around my fingers. I picked up my pace and saw him shut his eyes. "I still have my pants on." He whimpered out. "I guess you'll just have to change afterwards then." I whispered back teasingly. He bit into his fingers and arched his back. I knew he had came when I saw the liquid leaking through his pants. I chuckled. "Go change. I'll tell the others about the 'alliance'. And don't worry, I'll spare them the details." He nodded and stood on shaky legs. He left to his room and I fixed my clothes before walking out. All of the villains were scattered around so I went up to Kurogiri. "We have a temporary alliance. No attacking UA until the Aces leave." He nodded and I walked over to Toga. Everyone was looking at me by now. "Hi Izu-kun~" She said creepily. "Yo. I need you to cut me up a little bit." I responded. She smiled crazily. "My pleasure." I sighed and slight winced as I felt her knife cut me in several places. I saw her about to stab me and glared. She pouted and put her knife away. I walked away from her and back to Kurogiri. "Can you bring me to the entrance of UA please?" He nodded and opened the portal. I walked through and went to the dorms. Everyone was in the common room panicked. "What's up putas." I walked in smiling. They all ran up to me and started yelling. "I'm back when I said I would be so what's the problem?" I asked. They looked down awkwardly. "Whatever. Who's making dinner today?" Mono stepped up. "I am." I nodded and sat down. Everyone either stayed in the common room or went to their own. After about 30 minutes Momo called me in the kitchen. "Can you make sure everyone is down by 7:30?" I nodded and walked out. It's 6:30 now so I just texted them.

I only had a few people left to tell when my phone died. I sighed and walked to their rooms. Bakugou was the last person I needed to tell. I pinched the bridge of my nose and walked towards his room.

**********************************************
End.