Chapter 15

Deku's POV
I woke up when I heard someone taking a picture from the foot of the bed. I opened my eyes to see Mil with her phone in her hand while giving me a motherly smile. I tried to sit up but I couldn't move at all. I looked down at my chest to see Uri and Fei flush against my sides and the rest of the Aces piled on top of them. I mentally groaned, not wanting to wake them up. I looked back at Mil. "Call Aizawa and tell him to bring a few students." I mouthed. She nodded and walked out.

A few minutes later Aizawa along with the entirety of class A walked in. I gave Mil a death glare and she just shrugged. "What's going on?" Aizawa asked. He was eyeing Uri and Fei who were on my chest. "I need help." I said. Uri started to wake up. He glared at Rio, who was sleeping on top of him, and pushed him off the bed. He climbed directly on top of me and stared at the sleeping Fei for a few seconds before pulling him on top of me as well. I groaned out loud this time. Everyone who was on top of me woke up, excluding Rio who was still sleeping on the floor. "I have to go guys." I complained. Everyone besides Fei and Uri slowly got off the bed. I heard Uri huff and turned to look at him. "Whatever. You can go. Just don't come crawling back to me later." He said annoyed. "Who's gonna be crawling back to whom?" I whispered seductively in his ear while climbing over him to get off the bed. His face flushed and he pulled the cover over his head, trying to cuddle with a very tense Fei.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished, I wrapped a towel low on my hips and walked out, trying to brush my teeth and detangle my hair with my fingers at the same time. I left my toothbrush in my mouth and looked at everyone who was still in the room. "Why are you guys still here?" I asked, my voice muffled by the toothbrush. Aizawa's eyes kept darting around the room. "U-uh well you never said what you needed so we thought you wanted us to wait." He stuttered. I nodded silently and walked over to my closet. I started going through my clothes, trying to find something to wear. "Hey Zu." I hear Uri say from the bed. "Hm?" I hummed. "You should get a dick piercing." The room went silent. I turned around and walked into the bathroom, spitting out the toothpaste and going back out. Everyone was looking at me, waiting for my answer. I thought about it. "It's not a half bad idea." I said. Mil face planted the floor. "How about tomorrow?" I asked. Uri nodded excitedly. I turned back around and got dressed, stretching my back as I finished. "I'll be gone for a bit so I'll see you guys later." I could tell some were suspicious of where I was going, especially Mil. I looked towards Fei, who was on the brink of fainting. "Fei." I said, snapping in front of his face to get his attention. He looked at me. "I'll train you when I get back. Be ready." He nodded and gave me a small smile. I turned and walked out the door, waving at them without turning around.

I left the school grounds and entered the alleyway I was told. After a few minutes, a purple, misty portal opened. I walked in and looked around. It was a homey looking house in the middle of a forest. Shigaraki was sitting on the couch, rubbing his hands together nervously. I came up behind him and leaned down, waiting for him to notice me. After a few minutes, I saw him look at his watch impatiently. "A villain that isn't aware of his surroundings. Never met one until now." I said startling him. He turned around and looked at me. "How long have you been here?" He asked. "Long enough." I replied, jumping over the back of the couch and sitting next to him. I impatiently pulled him on top of me. "Hmm.. what do I want to do with you?" I thought out loud. "Do you have toys?" I asked. He nodded shyly. "In the bedroom." He whispered. I nodded and stood up, placing him on my hip. I went to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed. I grabbed the box that was right beside the bed and opened it. There were dildos of many different sizes, vibrators, ropes and handcuffs, and a few different types of whips. I grinned widely and grabbed one of the ropes. I stripped Shiggy and tied him up so his legs were spread wide with his arms tied up. Smiling down at my work, I grabbed the largest vibrating dildo I could find and a small vibe.