Chapter 3

Hey everyone it's me again and I wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100 READS. This story was just something I thought up thinking no one would like it. But I guess I was wrong so that's fun. Also we got all 100 reads on the first day of me making the story that's Crazy!!!
Also I want to quickly say that this is taking place in Medieval times. Hence there being a prince, king and other stuff.
Lastly if you have any recommendations for any part of this story comment them I would like to see what y'all can come up with!
Now back to the story.
———————————————————————————

Fundy POV
I was scared to the bone thinking of what could happen to Jschlatt. I knew he could hold his own but against the monster we have locked up I didn't know if he could even fight back. Then that's when I heard it.
CCRRAACCKK
Di-did the monsters chains just break? I start running into the cell and needed to help Jschlatt. Once they came into my eyesight I saw what I had feared. THE MONSTER WAS ON THE HEAD DIRECTOR! I started to run over then I heard Jschlatt yell "MEGA STOP RIGHT NOW! WE FOUND YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I was shocked this monster, the most dangerous assassin we have ever trained had a boyfriend.
I looked back at Jschlatt and MegaPVP and saw the he was getting off of him and stoop attacking Jschlatt. Being to scared to stay around them, I ran back outside the cell and waited there.

Dreams POV (Finally someone NEW)
We all got on our horses and left at once for Youtobia (The kingdom I know it's not original but I couldn't think of anything better) It was going to be a long day. From where we were all stationed it would be a least a day in a half to get there.
"Have you two read all the information you could get on this place?" I ask George and Sapnap
"Yes I have apparently the Prince guy is really strong and holds a tournament every year around this time to see if anyone could beat him" George answered.
I looked at Sapnap and he nodded.
"He must be really strong if he is able to be undefeated? But not to fear we have Dream the best fighter ever with us!" Sapnap declared. I looked at him then George and we all laughed it was going to be a long trip.
Time skip- didn't know what to write for the long horse ride plus I'm a little lazy...
"Are we there yet" Sapnap said while very tired.
"Stop complaining Sapnap" George retorted.
"Here we are boys, Youtobia" I told them. Their faces lit up after the long trip here. We finally made it now I can complete the mission and make the school happy. I could even become the next Head Director man that would amazing.
We started coming up to the gate and saw a man staring at us. Once we got to him he stuck out his hand and asked "Entry Fee please?" I looked at him then looked at George as if to tell him to pay.
"What you want me to pay?" George asked.
"Well duh" I responded
"Fine." He have the man to entry fee.
"You may pass" the man at the gate motioned and pointed toward the gate. I nodded at him and rode my horse in with George and Sapnap at my sides.
———————————————————————————
Hello again so I know not much happened in this chapter and I'll try to make the next one better and have more things happened. I might have a couple things planned for upcoming chapter. And thank you guys for 100 reads I really do appreciate it
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY OR NIGHT!!!