Chapter 7

Hey again y'all so THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100 VOTES IM SO HAPPY!!!! I was happy with 1k read but I'm even happier with 100 votes so thank you all so much! It really does make my day. Also plz comment if I should still make a discord I would like at least 10 people minimum so comment! Now with the chapter!
—————————————————————————
Dream POV
We all started walking out the arena. I had a huge grin on my face the whole time! George and Sapnap seemed confused and nervous by it.
"Hey Dream..." Sapnap started. "What are you uh- smiling about?"
"I know where our target it!" I turned around and looked him in his eyes. I was really excited to be able to fight him now after knowing that he is the best in the kingdom. I wanted to be known as the guy who killed the best of the best.
"Ok... but what makes knowing where he is so great?" George followed up.
"Well they are apparently the very well established fighter so now I really want to fight him!" I said with pure joy!
"Alright then."
Once we got out of the arena we hopped on our horses and started to head off for the castle.
George POV
I was a little scared at first but now knowing that Dream is ready to fight makes me feel safer. He was an amazing fighter probably the best assassin ever trained but if he was excited about the fight then he would fight as hard as he could.
I wish I could be more like that. I'm not the most capable fighter but I can hold my own against Sapnap. He was also pretty good at fighting too but not even close to being the best. I really need to watch out for Dream a lot could go wrong since our target is the prince of the kingdom we're in.
Technoblades POV
After a couple hours of crying I finally decided that I should get up and do something. I didn't know what to do and I know that I can't sneak out. I guess I go and tender my crops. (That's right everyone he has his own potato farm!) I walked out of my room and saw Wilbur was still in the dining hall.He looked at me and quickly looked away.
I just walked right past him he was getting on my nerves to. I can't believe my own brother turned me in he is such a big nerd. I thought to myself. I finally made it to my potato farm.
I started to tender them all and kept thinking about what Philza said.
"YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED BY SUNDAY OR IM CHOOSING FOR YOU!"
I started to feel the urge to throw something, I grabbed at potato and threw it over the castle wall.
"OW"
I heard a random voice yell from over the wall. I walk around and see someone wearing an light blue cloak it was very showy. Blue was a expensive type of die and it was hard to get so they must be a noble. They turned around and ran over to me.
"Hey what's your deal?!" They asked angered.
What was their name, I know all the nobility in this kingdom uh- Sheep, no that's not it uh- uh- oh I got it now. I was thinking to myself.
"What's is your problem did you hit me with this potat- oh my lord I'm so sorry prince Technoblade!" They yelled out of shock.
"Hello uh Skeppy is it?" I asked.
"Hey your highness. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I will except any punishment you give me." Skeppy said very worried.
"Uh- it's my fault I hit you by accident. So no I'm not going to give you a punishment." I tell Skeppy. Last time I talked to him he had a friend with him I wonder where he is now. I get lost in thought while Skeppy continues
"Thank you for sparing me your highness." Skeppy murmured. I could tell they were scared but nothing bad was going to happen to them. Am I really that intimidating?
"Don- don't worry about it? Also where is your friend who never leaves your side last time I saw you?" I questioned.
Skeppy POV (Woah a new person)
"Oh you must mean Badboyhalo. He is doing fine." I responded not wanting to tell him the truth.
"Well good anyway I must be going now." Technoblade said while walking back to the other side of the wall. I got up from kneeling and started to run over to Bad's house. I was worried.
———————————————————————————
Hello again y'all so I finally got to introduce Skeppy YAY! So yea I think this chapter is pretty good unlike my others but meh I'll see out that go and plz comment about the discord and also HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!!!