Chapter 8

Hello y'all so I'm writing this right after I published chapter 7 so yea idk what's going on but I'm in the writing mood right now and this won't be posted till like tomorrow or something?
—————————————————————————
Skeppy POV
I started running to Bad's little shack worried. I needed to know how he was doing I missed him. He meant everything to me. As I was running I heard someone yell for me to stop and they scared me so I tripped and fell.
Then 3 men on horses rode past me. I was lucky that I stopped or else I would have been trampled. The one guy in the middle scared me. He was wearing a dark green cloak and had a mask with a smiley face I think. Ah what an I doing I need to go and see Bad. I though to myself.
I got up again and ran as fast as I could all the way to his little shack.
Time skip to Skeppy making it to Bad's house
Finally I'm here. I thought to myself. Please be ok, please be ok, please be ok. Thoughts of something bad happening ran through my mind. I made it to the door and knocked.
Bad opened the door. He looked extremely tired and sleep deprived. He seemed like he was going to cry but who could blame him. His father left him right after they found out his mother was deathly sick. It was terrible.
What made it worse was that he can from a poor family and not related to any nobility. I would help him but my family doesn't want me to be around him because "I hAvE a RePuTaTiOn To UpHoLd." Ugh why to they hate it when I make friends. Even if I do love him.
I jumped onto him and have him a huge hug.
"What happened? Is everything ok?!" I asked worried.
"Hi Skeppy and no everything is not all that great." Bad responded ready to cry.
Badboyhalo POV
I opened the door after hearing someone knock and once I opened it Skeppy jumped onto me.
"What happened? Is everything ok?" He asked worried. Should I tell him? I mean he already knows that my life has been going terrible. I guess I have to then.
"Hi Skeppy and no everything is not ok."
"What's wrong how can I help and fix it." Skeppy stammered.
"I don't think you can fix my problem right now with my mother can you?" I asked joking it and started to cry. I felt Skeppy hug me and I hugged him back tightly.
"Hey Bad is going to be ok I promise." He whispered.
I couldn't even respond to him I just kept on crying the whole time. After a couple of minutes I stopped then realized.
"W-wait Skeppy how were you allowed to come here? I thought your parents don't like me?" I questioned.
"Oh well about that... They kind of don't know I'm here right now." He explained.
"Skeppy! If they find out your here your going to be in trouble!" I exclaimed.
"Well they don't need to know now do they. Can I come in please."
"Uh- sure I guess-" as I was finishing my sentence he walked right in. My shack was a mess I was trying to sell almost everything I had to be able to get my mother medicine. I didn't think she had much time left and I can't lose her not now, not after dad left.I started to feel tears coming again.
Skeppy then pulled me into another hug. I started to cry even harder again.
Jschlatt POV (crazy we're back to him now)
It's been 3 whole days since the Dream Team left and also since the Monster attacked me. He was now at my call and would do whatever I said.
All I needed to do is convince him that he found his boyfriend and then we'll all be fine. I mean what's the worst that could happen. I started to walk to go see the monster again. Once he came into view I just stared at him.
He got up instantly once he saw me and ran over. He was at my attention again.
"I now have a job for you, MegaPVP." I started. He has been very obedient since our little scramble.
"I need you go watch Dream, Georgenotfound, and Sapnap. They are doing a huge job so don't get in their way but watch them closely and report to me what they do and I will bring Zelkam here to you!" I demanded.
"Now go and get ready!" I yelled. He ran out of the cell and got ready. I saw him as he left. He picked unusual clothing. I black cloak, a green scarf and tan pants. Wonder why he chose that attire?
———————————————————————————
Edit: I forgot to put this in...
HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!!!