Chapter 4

Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday I had like 6 hours worth of school work. Also THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 200 READS I DIDNT THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN and we are approaching 250 which is crazy. If this ever get close to 1k reads I'll think I'll cry!!!!
Anyway back to the story
——————————————————————————
Dreams POV
We finally made it to Youtobia and I think we were all excited to be here. George and Sapnap haven't left the school much since they joined and I have been out a lot but never to a place like this.
We got off our horses and left them tied around a post outside a bar.
"Hey Dream, how hot do you think the prince is?" Sapnap asked.
I whipped my head around and yelled
"WHAT?" He laughed at me and George started to snicker to.
"Ok Snapmap" I said to him.
"Hey you call me that again and we're gonna have issues!"He blurted out of anger.
"Stop arguing." George chimed in. I started to walk towards a building that looked like a fighting arena. George and Sapnap were following close behind. Ok nice I got to the door someone ran right into me knocking me over.
"HEY watch were your going!" I yelled.
George ran over and started to help me up. They guy who ran into me stood up and looked at me.
"Out of my way NERD." The man said. He was wearing a cloak so I couldn't get a good look at his face but then again neither could he. I was wearing my mask. He started to run away but I grabbed his cloak and it came off.
I was shocked in disbelief. They had strawberry pink hair, blue eyes and was super hot all around, he was very well dressed and could have been a royal. Wait did I just think this guy was hot. No that can't be right. People started to turn their heads and can run over and before I knew it there was a crowd.
George and Sapnap where confused as well they were also confused why I was just staring at this guy.
(If you haven't realized it's Technoblade :))
He then grabbed his cloak from me and ran off.
"What was that about?" George asked
"Yea Dream love at first sight much?"Sapnap teased.
I was starting to feel hot and blush.
"Shut up the both of you"I saw with a terrible voice crack.
"Anyway lest just go inside" I changed the topic.
Technoblades POV
I had been walking around the city for a while and decide to sneak out and go to the arena. It was my favorite place, the adrenaline rush and the fighting made me happy. I went and watched a couple more fights and saw some guards holding a picture of me. I luckily was wearing my cloak.
I then ran out of the building without looking and ran into someone.
"HEY watch where your going!" The masked man yelled at me as I stood up.
"Out of my way nerd."I fired back at him. I started to run away but then the masked man grabbed my cloak and it came off. Oh no I thought to myself. Before I knew it there was a crowd of people. I looked back at the masked man and he was just staring at me.
So I just started back. He had a smiley face mask on but was tall and look to toned up. He was kind of cute. Wait no he's not they are just some random person. I then grabbed my cloak and ran away from them and the crowd.
I needed to get back to the castle as fast as possible. I took the back alleyways thinking that main roads would be swarming with guard looking for me. As soon as I turned the corner I saw him.
"Hey Techno where have you been?" the man asked me.
"H-hey Wilbur nice to see you to." I respond. Oh god I'm in trouble. I thought to myself.
———————————————————————————
Hey y'all it's the author again so Wilbur and Techno are friends and not enemies and Wilbur might rat techno out... Also thank you all again for over 200 reads!!!! It really does mean a lot to me.
HAVE AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT!!!!