Sixteen

👀

"you're hired!"

"you're hired!"

"really? that's great!" ryujin beamed at the cafe manager. as she had already graduated and working in hwang's dance academy doesn't pay enough for her daily life, ryujin had to get another part time job in the nearby cafe.

most of you will probably recognize this cafe as the legendary, most greatest, unbelievable, magnificent, and the one and only; JinHit Cafe.

"your first shift starts monday! have a great day!" the manager smiled which earned a smile and a nod from ryujin. walking out of the cafe, she was surprised to see a luxurious car blocking the way. avoiding the car, she tried to go around it from behind, but the car moved back- preventing her from doing so.

groaning, she tried to go in front of it. but the car moved forward, startling the girl. having enough, she went over to the car door and knocked on the window. "excuse me, i'm trying to pass here!" she said in a forced polite tone.

the owner rolled down the window and sat there with a smile. "did you get hired?" he asked. ryujin groaned, "beomgyu what the hell are you doing here? did you follow me?" she asked.

"why? is it wrong to visit my girlfriend?" he teased.

gasping with eyes wide, ryujin argued, "what the hell? since when was i your girlfriend?" she exclaimed. "ever since we made that deal? we have to act like a couple don't we?" beomgyu asked. ryujin groaned in annoyance, "but that's different!! besides, it's just pretend. AND the father's day celebration is over!" she said.