Twenty Nine

when it gets spicy, it's nearing the end👀

"so i can finally be free, mommy?" daejung exclaimed

"so i can finally be free, mommy?" daejung exclaimed. the now 6 year old looked at his mother, "soon, jung. we need to get things sorted out first." she said. "will it be long?" daejung asked with hopeful eyes. "we don't know, honey. i can't promise." ryujin said, caressing her son's cheek.

"but promise me if anything happens, you will never forget me, yeah? i'll find you. i promise." ryujin continued, stroking her son's hair, playing with it a bit. "promise me?" she asked.

"mom why are you saying these things? is it dangerous? a-are you going to die?" daejung gasped, tears making his eyes glossy. what concerns him more is that ryujin didn't reply to that, making the child more worried that it is true and he was about to loose his loving mother.

"what..? why are you not replying? s-so it's true?" daejung exclaimed, tears running down his cheeks. "a-am i going to loose you?" he said again. "if anything, i might loose you, baby." ryujin said, tearing up as well. "but i will do my all to protect you, yeah? daddy too." she continued.

"if anything happens to me, promise to be a good boy for your daddy, hm?" ryujin whispered, placing a strand of hair behind her son's ear. "mom! don't say that! you will be okay!!" daejung exclaimed, staring intensely to ryujin's eyes.

"pinkie promise me you will remember us? and pray for us too." ryujin asked, holding a pinkie up for daejung to interlock. the boy weakly did and uttered, "i promise."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"so. what did your father tell you? is there a way that we can protect daejung?" beomgyu asked, laying his head on ryujin's lap, allowing the girl to brush his hair using her fingers. ryujin sighed, "we aren't his legal guardian. unless we are legal, we can't legally protect him under the law." she said, breaking down into a fit of tears.

"we will, ryu. i will be legal in a month. march 13 this will all be solved. just wait a little, hm?" the boy said reassuringly, stroking his girlfriend's back comfortingly.

"what do we do until then? do i give the police the recording?" asked ryujin. beomgyu's eyes turned serious before exclaiming, "no!! if we do, then daejung will be placed in child protection services. his birth certificate and all are still under the byun's names."

"until i am legal, we cannot do anything about it, ryu." he said.

ryujin went quiet at this, "you're right. so what do i do with this recording?" she asked, playing the recording over. "we.." beomgyu thought for a while before saying, "we can't do this alone. we need help. and i know exactly who to ask." he smirked, getting the whole plan sorted out in his head.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"so let me get this straight. you're saying that mrs byun aera is in association with the shin family and is trying to manipulate the will of the late mr byun?" asked the woman, who just happens to be kang seulgi who is the leader in a secret protection organization, and also taehyun's cousin.

"yeah. we got evidence right here. i trust that we can rely on you." beomgyu said, handing her the recording of the two's conversation. "hm... interesting. very interesting." she mumbled. "i'll see what i can find. until then, protect daejung and sungjin at all costs." she instructed sternly.

"will do, ma'am."

"nari collect the team. we have an emergency." seulgi said into her earpiece once beomgyu and ryujin had left.

"what's your plan boss?" nari asked, hands on her hips as she looked at seulgi. "simple. we do what we do best, nari. we follow them and gather as much evidence as we can." said the superior. "oh and, one more thing. we need to keep them hidden from the police at all cause." she said.

"before mr. choi beomgyu becomes legal, we can't oppose to the law."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"how could you be that stupid, shin!!" mrs byun yelled, running her hands through her hair. the two elderly were sitting down in mrs byun's living room, and the woman was furious. "i'm sorry! in my defense, it was your idea!!" mr shin yelled back which took the latter in shock.

scoffing in disbelief, mrs byun looked at the male before pointing an accusing finger at him.

"you do not raise your voice on me, shin! if it weren't for me you won't get the money!" mrs byun exclaimed, silencing the male.

"now what must we do?" mr shin asked, regaining composure. "we must... kill your daughter so she doesn't speak a word."

"what!! we can't do that! she's my daughter!!" me shin exclaimed, disagreeing completely to mrs. byun's idea.

"do you have a better idea?!" the lady shouted, staring intensely at the other. hearing no response, she decided to continue her statement. "would you rather go to jail?! gosh, you're unbelievable!" mrs byun scoffed, looking away while rolling her eyes.

"now, shin. it's your pick. it's the money, or your daughter."

.*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
sorry for the short chapter, i have exams fiabirbsurb someone SEND HELP