Part 2

Third person POV

Ayano then heard a knock at the door, being the curious girl she is she opened it and seen...

Taro. 'What is senpai doing here?!' she thought and hurried and answered the door.. "S-senpai! what are you doing here?" Ayano asked seeming a bit confused "well i-i wanted to walk to school with you..>~<" Taro said blushing, Ayano was a bit confused why he wanted to walk with her but she decided to keep quiet and get her stuff and walk with Taro.

( at the school gate )                                                                                                                                                              "Looks like were here!" said Taro "m-mhm i'll see you later senpai!" Ayao said away not looking back and leaving behind her a confused taro..                                           ( Meanwhile with info-kun )

 Info's kuns POV

'she's gotten closer to Taro..'i thought 'what's so special about him anyways?!' 'he's plain and a Average guy!' i thought while looking into my camera that's looking at Ayano " she's so beautiful"  i said while taking out my phone to text her

( this is info-kuns texts and this is Ayano's texts )

hey Darlinghow's class going for you 

Why the fuck are you texting me in the middle of class!? and wait.. aren't you  supposed to be in  class?

I uhhhhh actually i have business to do bye

'Can't let her know i'm at my house or she'd ask me why >'<' i got up from my desk and went to make me a quick snack before texting my other clients and sending them the pantyshots Ayano had given to me.  

( after class ended )

I heard a ring come from my phone so i turned it on and seen a text form Ayano

hey info-kun i need some info about a student named kokona haruka.

Send me a pantyshot first!

Ugh fine😒

( Ayano sent a picture of Midori's panty's )

Perfect! now here's your info about kokona                                                                                                      

Alright thanks info-kun.

Np but next time send me a picture of your panty's😏

Ugh bye pervert✌

♡That's all guys, hope you liked it im sorry if its short and really bad but like i said its my first time writing  a fanfic so it's gonna be bad but anyways i'll see you guys in the next chapter! bye!✌♡