part 11 ( help! )

Budos POV

It's been about an hour and 30 minutes..she still hasn't woken up. I'll just look at her insta. ( ik they probably don't have insta but go along with it, please ) 'She's so cute!'

 ( ik they probably don't have insta but go along with it, please ) 'She's so cute!'

( not mine ) "so kawaii.." i say quietly "nngh" i hear a slight groan.  i know it's from Ayano because she and i are the only ones in the basement so i walk over to her and say "Hello Ayano."

Ayanos POV

"Hello Ayano."  i hear somebody say, i look up and see  "...Budo"  i growl  "adorable!"  i hear him say looking at his phone "what're you even looking at?" i ask a bit confused  "oh..nothing i have to go to my room, I'll come back and check on you tomorrow Ayano" he says walking from the basement. "bitch.." i say under my breath as he is close to the door.

Budos POV ( again ik)

"Bitch.." Ayano says under her breath.

I then chuckle and walk back towards her and get close to her ear and say "Call me a bitch again, i dare you" i whisper to her.

"..." she stays quiet "Well, see you tomorrow Ayano" i say as i get up and leave to my room.

~next day~

Ayanos POV

I was dreaming about me and senpai getting married and having a happy family! but a noise woke me up "h-hello?.." i say quietly  "..."  i then sigh and lay my head at the back of the chair and then i see...

.

.

.

.

"Oko!" i whisper scream "h-hey ayano" she says a quiet as i was before, she bends down and unties the rope from my wrists and asks "d-do you have y-your phone?"  "no..! do you have your phone?" i ask "w-well yes bu-" "please, let me use it i have a friend that can help-" i was gonna finish but i then heard noises coming from upstairs " just dial his number it's **********" 

"o-ok!" she says as she backs away to a dark part of the basement, i then start to hear humming coming from where the basement door is "Ayano~!"

"what." i say sternly 

"Do you want some Nattō?" 

"No thank you.."

"wait! how the hell is you arms untie-" 

we then hear a loud knock coming from somewhere

"Ugh..be right back Ayano" he says as he leaves

i wait till i don't see him and ask "Oko..you still there?"

"y-yeah" 

"did you dial his number?"

"mhm" 

"ok! thanks oko" i say as i smile a real smile

"no problem Ayano" she says as she also smiles

"AYANO!" i hear a familiar voice call out "Where are you!" i then answer " In the basement!" i then hear footsteps coming down to the basement and i know who it is "Masutarō!" (aka info-kun) "Ayano! we have to hurry and get out of here!" he says while running towards me and unties my legs "thanks info-kun" i say calmly "no problem, now, lets get out of here!" he says while looking at me and oko

"o-ok" oko says while going towards the basement door 

i stand up and run towards the door and grab oko and info-kuns hand and run out the basement and run to the front door and stop "alright somebody open the door while i get the Natto!"

"ok!" oko says while running towards the door and i run to the kitchen to grab the Natto.

i thene grab it and say "GOT IT!" but then i remember something"wait- where's budo..?"

"oh i knocked him out " info-kun says "oh..ok but we need to call the police or he might just-"

"i already called them" oko says "oh- ok well then..Lets go!" i say as i run to the door. "man i only stayed there for like half a day and i already miss daylight" i say calmly as im outside

"well then, le-" he was about to finish but then some sirens interrupt him.

Sorry if i posted a little late..it's because i was reading fanfics about tord and tom and planning on what i should o for this chapter but, i hope you guys enjoyed it!