Part 3

Third person POV

As Ayano got off her phone she heard her name being called by one of her rivals..

she turned around and seen..Amai.  Ayano stuffed her phone in her skirt pocket and greeted The short brown haired girl

"Hai Aya-chan!" said Amai " Hi Amai-chan" (A/N= i don't really know what she calls amai -w-)said Ayano " C-can you taste this cheesecake..?" Amai said while holding up a Soufflé Cheesecake...Ayano hesitated at first because she is her rival..but then she just said

"Sure but let's head to the cooking club so i can get a knife and fork to eat it!" 

Amai nodded and went to the club followed by Ayano.

( when they get to the club )

As they walk in Amai said " Go sit down i'll grab a knife and fork for you!" "Alright. thank you Amai-chan" Ayano said faking a smile.

Amai POV

As i went to the kitchen i then thought i could introduce them to each other! 

i grabbed a knife and fork and placed them down really quick to get a plate for Aya-chan.

I placed the plate down and cut a piece of the cheesecake and placed it on the plate and grabbed the plate and went to set it down in front of Aya-chan and went back to get the fork for her, i placed down the fork and sat beside her and waited for her to tell me how it tasted.

Ayano's POV

I  picked up the fork and got a little piece of the cheesecake and ate it..i have to admit tho, this was really good! i then looked at Amai-chan waiting for me to tell her my Answer, i placed the fork down and said " It's really good!"  "Really!? " she asked and i nodded "thanks Aya-chan for tasting it i made it for my c-crush..👉👈" she said shyly while fiddling with her fingers, i then said " no problem! if you need any help come to me!"  she got up and smiled and then hugged me, i was shocked because nobody but my dad hugged me..i hesitantly hug her back, i then said bye and left to the bathroom and got a text from info-kun.

Third person POV

Hey bbg

Hi info-kun what do you need 😒

Well i was wondering why haven't you killed Amai-chan?

Ayano thought for a moment ' why didnt i kill her i had the chance..'

idk..

Oh?  wdym you dont know...

Idk- just stop asking me this!

Oh..if you say so darling! i'll text you later 😘

Whatever..

Bye

Ayano got off her phone and went out of the bathroom to stalk her senpai

Well thats all for today guys! hoped you like it i'll make sure to make a chapter tomorrow! and i noticed some mistakes in one of my other chapters but im to lazy to fix them -w- anyways! i hoped ya'll enjoyed this chapter! 

Bye ✌