Part 6

Ayano's POV

As i sat down for a minute i heard a 'ding' sound, i checked my phone and see i had a text for Info-kun that said

Info~kun: Ayano today you will be meeting somebody.

"huh?!"

Ayano: hm? wdym?who will i meet?

Those were the questions running through my head.

Info~kun: ...you gotta send me something remember  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ayano: ✯alright i gotcha! ✯

As i was getting up and leaving the classroom toward the gym i seen musume and her friends talking, After a while i watched them leave, After they left i walked towards Musume and ( they're gonna be friends in this ) We talked for a bit "So musume, can you tell me about your friends?" 

"sure! Let me tell you about hana first! she is so cu-" As she kept on talking about her crush ( sorry i really ship them two T~T )  i bent down behind her as quiet as possible and took a pic of her underwear as she kept on talking i sent the pantyshot to Info-kun.

*Ayano sent a picture*

Ayano: there, now tell me about the person

Info-kun: Ah, he'slmost there!

'Huh?' As i turned off my phone i looked back at musume as she finished talking. " Thanks musume for telling me about your friends!" " No problem girl but like, why'd you want me to tell you about them?" " Because i see you hanging around with those girls and wanted to know about them!" i fake smiled as i said that."Oh ok girl cya later!' she said as she left me alone.

 As i was walking in the hallway i kept thinking about that text ' he's almost there'? what does i-

I tripped and fell on somebody! 

??? POV

I was walking from my sisters cub because she was getting a bit annoying..And on my way out somebody tripped and fell on me! I couldnt help but get angry as i was dusting myself off not looking at the person who tripped " Ugh! you Peasa-" I stopped when i looked at her, she was beautiful! she had dull emotionless black eyes, Beautiful black hair and a innocent expression!

"i'm very sorry sir👉👈" she said fiddling with her fingers..                                                                              Honeslty, it was cute!

"ah, its alright  Princess"

"huh! p-princess?" she asked acting innocent

"Mhm" "i guess i'll see you around  Princess!" i said leaving her by herself.

Ayano's POV

As he left i clenched my fists, he was probably the guy he was talking about, but why did he tell me..? as i was deep in thinking i heard my friend midori and kokona " HEY AYA-CHAN!!" shouted midori "do you want to come to the mall with us?" asked Kokona  ( Close to end of day )

Me and kokona have been friends ever since yesterday.( flash back from yesterday) i asked her if she can back off of senpai but, i said it as nice as possible and she said "sure besides i think i have a crush on riku..👉👈" 

i thought about that..i'll ask info-kun tomorrow about riku

I jumped as i remembered i need to ask Info-kun about Riku! And since he always asked for pantyshots, i took the time to atleast get 2 pantyshots,  1 from kokona, other 1 from oka,

And let me tell you it was kinda easy..

As i got on my phone i sent kokona's picture first before asking the question

Info-kun: What information do you need, Sweety.

Ayano: I want to know about Riku...

Info-kun: first take a picture of him first sweety!

"hey girls, i'll be back in a minute"i said and walked off to find Riku..

Walking towards the cooking club! i run towards him "Hey riku-kun!"i shout from behind him

"oh..hello Aya-chan what do you need..?" he said while turning around

"well i just wanted to take a picture of you.uh .because..! i have a friend who wants a picture of you?" i say 

"oh? ok!" he says while making a pose

as he makes the pose *Snap!* i take the picture of him "thanks Riku-kun" i say walking off to the bathroom to send the picture and get information of him.

*Ayano sent picture*

Info-kun:                                                                                                                                                                                     

( A/N= just incase ya'll cant see it says 

personality: Teacher's pet

crush: kokona haruka

Club: cooking

Self defense: incapable

Additional Information:

Comes from a rich family. He tries to hide this fact from others but his affluent origins are very obvious because of his unusual way of speaking way of speaking )

Ayano: oh! thanks info-kun

Info-kun: No problem sweety!

Ayano: Bye

I turn off my phone and run towards the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thats all for this part! i hope to see you in the next chapter! Bye!