ONE

[ INSTAGRAM ]

Liked by louispartridge_, charlidamelio, and 1

Liked by louispartridge_, charlidamelio, and 1.3M others

asterray yes that's my dog. we both wish you a good day.

maude give me pic creds or else😡😡
- asterray girl calm down😳
- user my fav siblings

user SHE'S LITERALLY SO PRETTY😍

jaedenwesley tell biscuit i say hi
- asterray tell her yourself
- jaedenwesley i'm all the way in Philadelphia u dummy
- user this is the type of friendship i want🥺
- user this girl doing it again!! taking jaebae away from us😭

user stop stealing jaeden😡

user oh look, it's the girl who stealing finn from us🥰
- user i-
- user she's not "stealing" anyone

finnwolfhardofficial 👍
- asterray what else did i expect
- user lmao if it's not millie, it's sadie or this chick taking finn away from us 😭

sadiesink_ beautiful
- asterray no u

jackdgrazer you look so young here 😈😈😈
- asterray shut up, you're only 19 days older😭
- jackdgrazer im still older
- user this girl stealing mans left and right

user love from Brazil!! ❤️🇧🇷❤️

milliebobbybrown aster bby!!! i miss you!!❤️
- asterray millie u live down the block😭
- milliebobbybrown you're right. i'm coming over right now
- user i- 🥺🥺🥺
- user GET YOU A GIRL LIKE MILLIE
- user #MasterRights
- user @/user omg their ship name is "master"

louipartridge_ hello
- user oh hi
- user OMG NOT LOUIS TOO

[ third person ]

"Oh my god, Millie."  Aster opened her door to see herself standing in front of her best friend, the Millie Bobby Brown.

"Aster, you're literally the only friend I can be around because it's a 2 minute walking distance. It's efficient." Millie said with her strong English accent as she let herself into her friend's house.

"Anyways..." Millie stopped in her tracks to look at Aster. "I came for a reason and that reason is because of next week."

"And next weeks is...?" Before Aster could even finish her sentence, Millie cut her off with a exciting exclaim.

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!" She said with a huge smile. "I know you don't really like celebrating your birthday, and we can't even do anything because the cases keep going up. But maybe we can just call up some friends on facetime or something."

"Yeah, sure, Mills. Whatever you want to do." Aster have her friend a soft smile, before Millie made her way out the door again.

Millie sighed. "Oh well. I'll let you know when I've worked everything out. I only have like 5 days to plan this, plus Enola Holmes is coming out the day right after your birthday."

"Oh shoot, that's right! Congrats on that, by the way." Aster smiled. "I'm literally so excited to see it even though you've told me half the things that happen in the movie."

"Sorry! A girl can't keep her mouth shut." Millie laughed at herself. "Anyway, I gotta go and figure some things out now. See ya, Rayray!" Millie ran out the door and made her way back home.

Rayray was a recurring nickname that Millie gave to Aster a long time ago when they met. It came all from her middle name 'Ray' which the Aster usually goes by on the internet.

Aster closed the door right after Millie left and smiled. She loved Millie. She really did. They were best friends and literally do anything for her. Aster was extremely happy for Millie and she felt like she could never get jealous of her.

But that was her conscious mind speaking.