FIFTEEN

[ SNAPCHAT ]

loulou sent you a snap!

> LOUIS> LOUIS WHERE R U> BITCCCCCdelivered

> LOUIS
> LOUIS WHERE R U
> BITCCCCC
delivered

[ IMESSAGE ]

louis
hahahahaha millie pls
come pick me up

i'm scared and it's dark out here

and i am tired

oh my gosh it's nearly 1am

i did not think this through

millie
WHERE TF R U

louis
Sent a location

millie
OK BET IM ON MY WAY

louis
is ur caps lock broken or sumn?

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"Okay, you better start explaining or else I won't drive." Millie said as she pulled up in the pickup lane at the airport entrance, where Louis was waiting for her.

"Okay, okay." He said as he got in the front seat and started driving. "So basically,"

"Louis, you're literally insane, you know that, right?" Millie cut him off before he could start. "Do your parents know?" She whispered, as if they were in the car with them.

"First of all, I'm not insane. And second, uh, of course they do." Louis chuckled. "They would ground me if they found out I did this behind their backs. Anyways, I was thinking about it."

All of sudden, Finn came up from the dark back seat and leaned forward towards Millie and Louis in the front. "Aw, you were thinking about my movie, It?How cute,"

Louis almost jumped out of his seat. "Oh my gosh! Finn, you nearly scared to me death!" He laughed it off. "Also how long were you back there?"

"I was here the whole time. Duh. Also I forced Millie to bring me here so that I can meet my one true love." Finn patted Louis on the chest and leaned back into his seat in the back of Millie's car.

"Wait, sn't it like 1am right now? Don't you guys have work in the morning?" Louis asked.

"Uhh, yeah. But I ain't tired. I'm an owl and I sleep in the day." Finn called out from the back and paused when he realized something. "Millie, you've been quiet."

"Sorry! I'm still shook over Louis coming here. Alone." said Millie, keeping her eyes on the road as she continued to drive. "Anyways, Lou. Continue your story, before FINN interrupted." She glared at her friend in the backseat from the rear view mirror.

"Hey, you cut him off first!"

"Oh yeah. Anyways, I was thinking about this whole thing with Aster-"

"OOOOOOOOH. Aster." Millie cut him off again. Then she looked at the two boys before realizing she had just interrupted again. "Sorryyyy. Continue."

"Anyways, I was just thinking about it when it came to me and I decided to surprise you guys here!" Louis finished off his story with a big smile on his face. But it wasn't really selling.

"Yeah, he's insane." Finn stated.

"What?" Louis replied with his English accent. "I thought you guys would be excited. Except the surprise for you guys didn't really work out since I had no ride."

"Yeah, that's the part where you went insane."

"Okay, but I still get to surprise Aster, right?"

"Oh yeah... About that." Millie started. "I need you to talk to her for me."

"Why? Did you guys fight or something?"

"Uhh. Not really. She found out about our appreciation posts on Instagram and she snapped at me."

"Wait what, appreciation posts? Oh, we're those the the pictures you guys were posting? Were we supposed to say a whole paragraph about her? Because I did mine for fun. I thought it was funny."

"Yes. For fun but it just came out so fucking creepy." Finn said from the backseat. "This dude really posted a picture of Aster when she was like four and captioned it 'hope I can see you soon.' The fuck were you thinking?"

"Don't blame me. It was Aster. I gave her my Instagram password so that she can cheat throughout her social media break." said Louis, as Millie came to a stoplight.

Finn and Millie's eyes widened and they both turned towards Louis simultaneously. "YOU WHAT? SO SHE CAN WHAT?"

"Oh shoot, I wasn't supposed to say that." Louis said as he immediately covered his mouth with his palm.

lmaooo

snitch 😔