SEVENTEEN

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"It's been almost an hour and none of them have came out of the house or texted us yet." Finn groaned, leaning into the backseat of Millie's car, which he has been stuck in for one hour. "And we can't even open the window or door because it'll just alarm because Millie locked it."

"My phone is dying. Yours?" Louis looked at his battery percentage on his phone, which said 2%. He used all of his battery during the flight and in the waiting area and when he waited for Millie to pick him up from the airport.

"I'm at 8%." Finn showed Louis his phone. "But it might just die in 2 seconds because my phone's battery health is shit."

"Great, now let's just use your phone to text one of them."

"Why?" Finn said. "Why can't we just use yours?"

"Because we should just finish your battery first." Louis chuckled, reaching his hand out for Finn's phone.

As soon as Louis turned it on, all they saw was Finn's lockscreen of Louis and then it flashed black, with the loading sign, indicating that Finn's phone died.

Louis turned to Finn. "I don't even wanna know." He laughed.

"Great. Now that's done, we should use your phone." Finn snatched the British boy's phone out of his hand and unlocked it. "Why don't you have a passcode?"

"Too lazy. Anyways, lets move on and call one of them." Louis tapped on Whatsapp and scrolled to Millie's contact. He was just about to click the call button before the screen turned black, showing the same loading sign, telling them that Louis' phone was done too.

"Okay, so what do we do now?"

"Oh my god, I'm literally gonna die in Millie's crusty range rover with the Louis Partridge." Finn called out, making Louis shyly smile.

"Awh, Finn, you're too much." They looked at each other in silence for a few moments.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" said Finn, breaking the silence.

Louis pushed Finn's face away. "No." He let out a small laugh.

"Ugh, it's getting so dry in here." Finn sighed before putting his hand on the door lock. "Should I just open the door?"

"No! What?! Are you crazy?! It'll alarm very loudly!" Louis reached out his hand, trying to stop Finn from opening-

Waahhh! Waahhh! Waahhh! Waahhh! Waahhh!

"Oh my god, Finn." said Louis, as the car alarm started going off.

"At least, they'll come out soon?" Finn sheepishly smiled at Louis, giving him an encouraging expression on his face as they both came out of the car.

Finn wasn't wrong. Aster came out of her house, with Millie following close behind.

"Finn!" Millie called out to the curly-haired boy. "Are you crazy? I have no idea how to turn this off." Millie started clicking random buttons on her keys, trying to get rid of the alarm.

"What is going on here?" Aster spoke up but her eyes were so red and puffy that she could barely even see. She rubbed them, managing to focus to her vision, before seeing Louis. "Oh my god."

Louis nervously looked at Finn, who was trying to help Millie stop her car's alarm, which wasn't going very well. Finn just looked back and forth between the two, before giving Louis an encouraging smile and a thumbs up and started helping Millie with her car keys again.

An unexpected excited squeal came out of Aster as she quickly ran down her steps, and embraced Louis in her arm as if he was a friend she hasn't seen in a long time and as if she wasn't just crying about him to Millie 5 minutes ago.

Louis looked at Finn and Millie in confusion, and they just gave back the same expression of confusion.

"I told you." Finn mouthed at Louis, earning a slight smile from him.

"I'm sorry, Lou." Aster sniffled, still holding on tight to him before separating their hug, Louis saw the girl's, which were still red and puffy from crying. Aster wiped her watery eyes before speaking up again. "I'm sorry. She repeated.

a/n:
lmao i literally make her so many mood swings hahaha just like me🙈🙈