ELEVEN

before this chapter starts,

you see that star in the corner of your screen?
that's the button to vote for this chapter.

instead of clicking on that to vote, click on the link in my bio to learn more about voting for the presidential election this year!!

thank u for your time.

~ elora

[ IMESSAGE ]

millie
aster

aster

hey are u okay

lou said u were kinda sad

pls answer me when u can:'(

aster
hey millie, i'm fine at the moment,
i just need some space to breathe
for a while. sorry for all the late
responses and sorry for worrying
everybody. i'll let them know i'm
good but pls i just need some time
alone right now. i'll text u when i
can.

millie
hey, is this about ur instagram
comments? because u can talk
to me if u need to

aster
i'm fine really.

[ 3RD PERSON ]

Aster opened her front door to see her best friend standing right in front of her. She was in a pretty bad state at the moment and she didn't really want others to see her like that but Millie already saw her. The girl was in her pajamas, her hair was all messy and her face was pale from crying all day.

Aster didn't expect to see Millie at all, especially right after she had just texted her that she need time alone. But deep down, she knew she need her best friend. So she really tried to hold in her emotions but she couldn't. She immediately broke down right in front of her.

Millie immediately embraced her best friend in a tight, warm hug. A hug that Aster didn't even realize she needed. "It's okay, girl. Let it out." Millie said, patting her best friend on the back, as Aster sobbed into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For basically making you walk out here in the middle of the night." Aster softly laughed through her tears, trying to take the attention off of her.

"It's fine, really. You're literally just a 2 minute walk away from house, so I don't see the problem." Millie chuckled before receiving nag a small smile from her friend. "Need to talk?"

Aster nodded before heading up to her room with Millie closely following behind her.

The two girls talked for hours before Aster started feeling better. She let out all her bottled emotions on Millie as she consoled her best friend.

"Yeah, I'm not good at this social media thing. I want to take a break."

"But Aster, if you take a break, you're letting the haters win! Over something you didn't even do! You did nothing wrong! Just hate you for reason. That's bullying!" Millie looked back at Aster for re-assurement. After she saw her reaction, she changed her mind. "I mean, you can take a break if you want to."

Aster softly chucked before continuing. "Mills, it's okay. I think I'll just be gone a few day. But I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it goes."

[ INSTAGRAM ]

Liked by maude, amybethmcnulty and 1

Liked by maude, amybethmcnulty and 1.4M others

asterray i'm taking a break from social media. yes, i'm doing fine. also i got a cat. welcome to the family, pumpkin!

milliebobbybrown welcome, pumpkin! 💖💖

jackdgrazer u got a cat and didn't even introduce me to him? wow okay i see how it is
— user huh, they're still friends??

user we all support u sis!! <3

user we luv u aster🥺

jaedenwesley hello pumpkin
— user he's back..?

sadiesink_  omg the lion king pose
— therealcalebmclaughlin hehe😅
— user CADIE CADIE CADIE CADIE CADIE CADIE CADIE CADIE

user a break from social media? good riddance.

finnwolfhardofficial Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama (ok i swear im not trying to be racist, these are just the real circle of life lyrics)
— milliebobbybrown wait... those are the real lyrics???

jennaortega cutie!!

user yay!! she's leaving
— user r u stupid? she said she TAKING A BREAK. people like u are the reason why she did this.

oliviarodrigo AAAAAAAAA SAVENYAAAAAAAAA BABABEEE BABA

user bye hoe

user lmao this girl so sensitive🤡🤡

louispartridge_ The Circle of Life!! I love the Lion King
— user don't we all, louis?
— user oh no he's still here
— user we'll get u out of there louis
— user am i the only one who kinda ship aster and louis?? even tho they barely interact?