| 2

WHAT A DAY

Time: The healer and the Killer

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's always the same nightmare. A rerun every night. I don't know what I did to have this awful nights, but one things for sure, I am drowning in guilt, grieve, sadness and anger. No matter how many times you hear 'it's not your fault, it's his', it never helps. It just sinks you in deeper.

I might be in a room of people who act like they care, but behind those masks they wear, they blame me for everything. I really can't blame them, because if it was not for me, they would be here, having the time of their life. Enjoying it.

And once again I managed to drown myself in my thoughts.

I checked the time on my phone, it was 9AM, I had been staring up to the ceiling for hours in my lonely thoughts. I really dreaded everyday I had to get up. I just wanted to stay in bed. Everything outside seemed like they were judging me, even though they don't know anything about me.

But one thing that kept me going was one single sentence from them, "Stay strong...for us."

Sometimes a day felt like weeks, an hour felt like days, but that one sentence would always keep me going, even though I wanted to collapse, I wanted to scream, any show of emotion. But I couldn't. I'll keep my promise to them.

I dragged myself over to the bathroom to get started on my long day. I have a lot to do and I can't waste any more time wallowing in my empty thoughts.

The shower felt refreshing, but I couldn't stay in there for too long. I picked up my suitcase and rummaged through it.

I found a black cap, a light pink t-shirt, white pair of shoes and a black jean dress that reaches mid-thigh while accessorizing it with a black choker

I found a black cap, a light pink t-shirt, white pair of shoes and a black jean dress that reaches mid-thigh while accessorizing it with a black choker. I decided to not wear contacts today, so I grabbed some glasses and headed downstairs into my car. For now I'll be using my Audi R8 until the rest of my cars arrive later in the day, around lunch I think, I asked Nick and his crew to bring them.

And you must be wondering, why buy all those cars when you could go fix your eyes to see better, well most of the cars there are my parents, but more were my dad's. He really loved cars, I guess that's where my love for them came from. Anyway, the cars became mine after that. I wasn't willing to throw away the memories, so I kept them.

Enough about that now, the first thing I have to do today is checking that the charity I donated to received the donation. It's a 2 hour drive to the charity and back, it's currently 10AM and by the looks of it I might finish everything today.

It took an eternity but I finally got here in one piece, but I can't say the same for my butt. Sitting for that long hurts.

I entered through the doors and walked up to the receptionist. She looked to be in her 50s. She had wrinkles at her forehead, huge glasses, well straightened hair which reached her shoulders and a welcoming presence was surrounding her.