| 3

FIRST DAY

Kinda classy, Kinda hood

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Early Monday morning...

It's always the same. Somethings never really change. My conscious will never have peace as long as their 6 feet under.

Sometimes when you're sitting on the bench in the park you look out at the little kids, running around, screaming and laughing their hearts out without any care in the world. So much joy in just one little being.

You just wish you could go back, back to the time where your only worry is that you had all your crayons, you didn't miss your favourite cartoon and you had could remember the whole alphabet.

I miss those days. Noone cared about your status, if your rich or not, you had true friends all the way.

"I can't even believe once I was so cooped up into trying to grow older." I laughed looking back at the memory. "This world is just a fucking mess."

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I switched off my alarm and wiped the tear that I hadn't realised was on my face.

Nothing unusual. Just my usual mornings. Having the same nightmare causing me to wake up before 6AM with very minimal sleep, then staring up to my ceiling hoping it will bore me into unconsciousness, but just to be sucked into my thoughts. I still don't even know why I try anymore.

With that said I have school in an hour. I headed for the tour on Saturday, the school looked beautiful, I loved the little garden they had especially. Then after I went shopping for school supplies.

The rest of the day I was searching for an agency for maids and practicing being nerd cause God knows I don't even know the first thing to being shy, I've just always been bold since I stood out alot.

I hired a maid from one of the agencies, her name is Mandy, she came in on Sunday and we became friends. I was also still practicing to be a nerd on Sunday, it was so funny watching me try so hard then fail. I actually almost smiled. I hadn't noticed when Mandy came into the room until she started laughing at my acting skills.

She asked if I was doing a play on something, I lied to her and told her I was playing the part of a nerd and she gave me a few pointers. I found out she used to act in her younger days, and that's how we hit it off for the rest of the day.

I currently just came out of the shower. I got out one of the outfits I bought from the mall.

 I got out one of the outfits I bought from the mall