| 4

A/n This is a draft I found and someone really made my day so I decided to post it as a thx. Next post will be for you Aspidaa, for now here's something to keep you off my back

REVENGE

A real woman doesn't need to throw dirt on another female's name to feel more secure about themselves.

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The rest of the week was great. The girls who poured the drink on me got suspended, I found out her name is Stacey and her friends were called Daisy and Willow.

I was told by my friends to watch out when she comes back, she always hits back hard. But I ain't the one who told her "Oh hey! Come and bully! Please!" *Note the sacarsm.

Monday✰✰(P.S Stacey and her puppies were gone for a week)

Everything seemed unusually calm. Stacey hadn't retaliated and that gave me some type of hope for finishing the day in peace. Well I thought.

While I was busy keeping an eye out for her she was vandalizing my car. I came out to a huge crowd at my parking spot. I couldn't see anything. I pushed through the crowd and came across my car.

They had spray painted all over it mean words like "bitch", "whore", "worthless", "stupid" and across the windshield I saw two words which confirmed it was Stacey who did it, "revenge, xoxo".

My friends quickly rushed next to me thinking I was going to cry or something. But me being me just laughed. Everyone looked at me like I was mad. This isn't the worst that has happened. Plus I have more cars, I can just choose another one.

"Umm...Are you okay?" Cassie asked.

"Ya! They just ruined your car!" Kayla practically screamed while the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"Don't worry guys, I've been through worse," I quickly regretted those words. How could I have been so stupid to let that come out. I need to cover it up. "I mean I had bullies who did worse."

"Aaaw! My poor baby! Tell me their names and I'll make them pay." Kayla engulfed me in a hug while the rest just laughed.

"So do you need a ride home?" Victoria offered. I agreed after I had called some one to pick up the car.

"Come on let's go!" Cassie shooed us in the direction of Victoria's car.

"Can we stop for ice-cream?" Kayla was pleading with Victoria.

"If you continue with those junk food you'll be a balloon before you know it.'

"But please! It's just ice-cream! Come on! It's not like ice-cream will kill you!'

"Actually-" Cassie interevend then was interrupted.

"Just please! This one time! I'll do anything!"

"Ugh fine! We'll get ice-cream!" Victoria finally gave up.

"Yay!"

We stopped at an ice-cream parlour and hang out. I had reached home at around 7pm and instantly went to bed. It was a long tiring day. Keeping an eye out for someone all day is so tiring. If I was hyper as Kayla for a day, I would already be exhausted by lunch. How can she be so happy almost all the time. I can't invest the same energy as her.

Well goodnight. Imma head to my 4-5 hour sleep. Depends if I last in lala world.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (SUPRISE!)

Ugh! It's all that stupid new kid's fault! What was her name again?..Ah! Amelia! I'm not only in trouble for the party but now also suspension...GRRR! The moment I come back to school I will make sure she pays!

Monday✰✰

I've been gone for a week and it's great to be back. Watch out Amelia, I'm coming for revenge.

As I walked the corridors people departed. Nothing new *insert smirk* Now all I need for my plan to work is to find her car and destroy it.

The last class of the day my minions snuck out and we met in the bathroom so I can tell them how this is going down. We walked outside unnoticed and found her disgusting yellow car. My white mercedes is much more better.

We started spray painting words which we could think of and to top it off I finished it with "Revenge, XOXO" Never let anyone take credits. Might be by greatest revenge yet.

_____________________________________&

Short I know. But eh¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Baii