Chapter 4

Y/N: (I feel so sore....I should get up...oversleeping is bad after all.)

You open your eyes and are greeted by harsh sunlight. Though it pained you slightly you sat up from your bed and realized you weren't home.

Y/N: This is the Candy kingdom Infermary? How'd I manage to get here?

You hear distant squeaking slowly coming closer and louder.

Y/N: Oh dear gob no.

From around the corner of the room a group of "Comfort Clowns" emerged and started to walk towards you.

Clown: Heya friend! Looks like you could use some good old fashioned cheering up! *Honk Honk!*

(Meanwhile)

BubbleGum walk with Peppermint Butler as he read off your condition.

P.Butler: Over all Princess I'd say he should be up an running in no time.

P.B: That's good to hear...

P.Bulter: If you wish you see-

Y/N: Go back to the farthest deeps of the nightosphere!!

They both watch as you run past
In a hospital gown away from the dreaded clowns.

Clown: *Honk* We just wanna be friends!

Y/N: Neveeeeeer!!!!!

P.Bulter: *Ahem* Should I?

P.B: Yea you should.

(Later)

Thanks to Peppermint Butler you manged to escape the clowns. He tells you that BubbleGum is waiting for you in her room. A banana guard escorts you over.

Y/N: *Knocking* Comin in. Hopefully your decent.

You walk in as BubbleGum sets a small table and pours some tea. The aroma from it made you feel relaxed.

P.B: Come in.

Y/N: Will do.

You happily respond as you walk over. You sip from the cup letting the warmth of the tea wash over you.

P.B: How are you feeling?

Y/N: A lot better honestly...you know after the whole demon thing....and the clowns. *Sips tea* from one doctor to another...you should get rid of the clowns.

P.B: They help the children.

Y/N: Help scar them yes.

P.B:........

Y/N:.......

P.B: Pfft

You both laugh as Peppermint Butler brings in some snacks.

P.B: So...the country side huh?

Y/N: Why not? Quiet and peaceful 89 percent of the time. Each kingdom is well within walking distance...and well if something goes wrong during an experiment and should an explosion happen *sips tea* I don't have to deal with neighbors complaints.

P.B: Again.

Y/N: Right.

P.B: Well as long as your happy.

Y/N: Hey...um...I'm sorry by the way. I kept meaning to visit, but time just kept slipping away from me...

P.B: Its cool. To be honest I was kinda on the same boat.

Y/N: I mean running the kingdom itself does take a lotta effort. So I know your reasons, but I....realize that compared to yours my reasons arn't really that....good.

P.B: Its fine (Y/N). Your here safe and sound. That's what's important.

Y/N: Oh hey! How'd I get here anyway?

P.B: You can thank Finn and Jake for that.

Y/N: Oh! The local hero's I've heard about? I should...you know whenever I meet them again.

You chuckle as you take a big swig of the tea.

P.B: So...tell me (Y/N). Is there currently any special lady in your life?

Y/N: Pffffffff!

You spit tea everywhere almost choking on it. Peppermint Butler manages to shield BubbleGum from the tea, but gets himself covered.

Y/N: *Cough! Cough!* Wha- Where on Ooo did that come from?!

Peppermint B: Ugh....if you'll excuse me.

He leaves to change.

Y/N: S-Sorry Peppermint!

BubbleGum continues to sip tea as you mange to stop coughing.