Chapter 16

The group ventured into the cave with Bmo leading the way followed by Finn, then Marceline and BubbleGum and finally (Y/N) and Flame Princess in the back.

P.B: *Psst* Finn?

Finn: *Whispering* What's up P.B?

P.B: Why are we using Bmo as a light source? Flame Princess is right here..

Finn: He wanted to come along and contribute to the spelunking. I couldn't say no.

P.B: Oh...your doing a great job Bmo.

He gives a thumbs up as you head deeper into the cave. You try and walk closer to Flame Princess.

Y/N: Hey.

F.P: ........

Y/N: I know your mad...at me...specifically, but can you just hear what I have to say?

She speeds up and places herself in the middle of Finn and Marceline leaving you behind by yourself.

Y/N: *Sigh*

P.B: *Psst* (Y/N).

You didn't notice BubbleGum had slowed down to talk to you. She whispers...

P.B: Just a guess, but was Flame Princess the one you were telling me about Is?

Y/N: ......Maybe.....

P.B: Is thier something wrong between you two?

Y/N: Whats giving you that idea?

P.B: Well...I mean you weren't Whispering earlier so you know this cave is kinda echoing and--

Y/N: I got it...

You tell BubbleGum about how you felt towards Flame Princess and about how you ditched her.

P.B: Dude...you don't just leave someone alone on a date.

Y/N: It wasn't a date....oh glob was?

P.B: Uh...Duh!

Y/N: Shh!

P.B: Listen....it might have felt like a simple two friends hanging out to you, but that might have not the case for her...

Marcy: You should really go apologize to her.

Y/N: Oh Glob!

You neary trip from Marceline's sudden appearance. BubbleGum punches Marceline's arm.

Marcy: Heh...sorry.

Finn: Hey guys you might wanna see this.

Regaining your footing you all run towards Finns voice unaware of clicking sound that came from the floor....you see drawing on a large dead end with a couple of bones around the floor.

Finn: Looks like a bunch of drawings on a wall.

P.B: Hm...Well...This is something...at least.

Marcy: Huh....I thought this cave would be...I dunno...bigger? A little bit more dangerous?

F.P: I mean there's gotta be more right?

Bmo: Uh oh! Guys I have low battery!

His screen dims as you walk over and sit him in your bag.

Y/N: You did a great job Bmo. Now rest a bit....doctor's orders.

Bmo: You got it!

You look over at Flame Princess trying to get her attention, but she seemed to move farther away from you. You weren't sure if she was intrigued by the writing on the wall or still trying to avoid you...either way it didn't make you feel good.

Y/N: Agh!

You walk over and grab her hand...you tried your best to ignore your hand being injured from the fire. You took Flame Princess back near the entrance of the room.

Y/N: Flame Princess please listen to what I have to say!

F.P:........

Y/N: I'm sorry....I'm sorry I left you by yourself....we were having such a great time at the Carnival and and I just......

You were losing your ability to think straight.

Y/N: I don't wanna be ignored by you....I-I-I think in actuality I was just scared because I realized--

As step backwards you hear a clicking sound coming from underneath your foot. You stop as everyone turns and looks at you. A side wall suddenly opens up both in front and behind you.

Y/N: What's that noise.....

You look behind you and see a giant rock swinging out of the wall and knocking you into the newly open door before swiftly shutting it closed.

F.P: (Y/N)!!

Finn: Heads up guys!

Skeleton warriors began to rise from the ground wielding swords and bones as weapons.

Marcy: Were gonna have to deal with these guys first....

(Elsewhere....further into the cave)

Bmo: Hey Doctor! Wake up! Doctor!

Y/N: No....Just five more minutes...

Bmo starts to slap you making you finally wake up. You sit up and feel a sharp pain in your right arm.

Bmo: Doctor! What are we gonna do?

Y/N: Give me a sec Bmo...

You recollected your thoughts and grabbed your arm.

Y/N: Okay....okay...Bmo are you okay?

Bmo: Yes. Thanks to the soft stuff in your bag Bmo is fine!

Y/N: That's good....Where's my bag?

Bmo: I don't know...I remember sleeping then some yelling and then we were spinning and I fell out of the bag, but I grabbed onto you and we landed here.

Y/N: Ugh...I'm gonna need some bandages...

As you look around your eyes are drawn to the many holes that surrounded you and Bmo.

Y/N: W-what?.....which one did we come from?

Bmo: I don't know!

Bmo started to tear up. You slowly crouch down to him.

Y/N: Listen...it'll be alright. We'll find our way out and back to the others in no time.

Bmo: *sniff* Yea...Yea your right!

As Bmo turned on his flashlight mode you sat him on your shoulder and headed into the cave.

Y/N: (Please let the others be okay...)