Chapter 17

You and Bmo Carefully made your way through dark cave. Every step seemingly making the light disappear. Your voices echoed making you wonder how high the ceiling was...

Bmo: Doctor?

Y/N: Yes Bmo?

Bmo: Is their something wrong with you a Flame Princess?

Y/N: Wow....it's really is that obvious huh?

Bmo nods as you rub your arm.

Y/N: Yea...there is...but I'm gonna fix this. As glob as my witness Bmo I will fix this!

Bmo: Yay!

(Back With The Others)

Finn, Flame Princess, Marceline and BubbleGum finish off the remaining skeleton warriors and catch their breath.

Marcy: Alright....*phew* that's the last of them...

Finn: Aw...I wanted more.

F.P: We gotta move.

BubbleGum: Keep a close eye out everyone there might be more hidden traps around.

(Back With (Y/N) and Bmo)

Y/N: Keep an eye out for my satchel...I've got some supplies that might help...

Bmo continues to lights up the path as you move from dark room after dark room Bmo stops you as he spots something on the floor.

Y/N: Bones?....I wonder how log these have been here.

Bmo spots a pirate and amongst the bones and runs to grab it.

Bmo: Check it out! Pirate Bmo!

Y/N: Hehe...Funny Bmo...Now-- Huh?

The bones rattle as they start to roll past a posing distracted Bmo.

Y/N: B-B-Bmo....get back here now.

Bmo: What is wrong?

Bmo looks behind him and sees a giant skeleton golem slowly rising before howling loudly.

Bmo: Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Bmo runs back toward you. You quickly scoop him up and take off in the opposite direction.

Y/N: MOTHER! MOTHER! MOTHER! MOTHER!

You come to a hard stop as you see a giant gap in front of your path.

Y/N: T-This wasn't here before!?

Looking behind you see the golem getting closer and closer. Its shoulders scratching the sides of the walls as it got closer.. You try and keep your cool as you look around for anything.

Bmo: Look!

Bmo point to a wall with a hole in it. You quickly toss Bmo inside and quickly crawl behind just dodging the hand of the golem from grabbing your leg.

Y/N: *Huff* *Huff* That was *Huff* too close...

Bmo: What is up with this cave?

Y/N: I dunno Bmo...but getting out just got slightly more complicated.

Bmo: Well...no where to go but forward!

Bmo marches ahead as you continue to crawl.

(Sometime later...)

You both stopped to rest after feeling like you both walked or crawled for miles.

Bmo: Oh no!

Bmo's bright light finally gives out leaving with you two with very limited visibility.

Y/N: I can barely see  2 feet in front of me...

Bmo: Just take it reeeeally slow...

Y/N: Okay...

Taking your time you feel the ground ahead and  yourself forward. You start to see a small light ahead of you.

(Back With The Others 12 Floors Down)

Finn ran through the large corridors at full speed setting off traps behind him. As soon as he reached another hole in the ground he called the others over towards him. BubbleGum caring a laptop types away as Marceline guides her.

P.B: It seems every so often the walls here shift around...

Marcy: Dude, who ever made this place really didn't want anyone getting their loot.

Finn: That means it might be something amazing! Like a lighting dagger! Or a bloody sword! Or a secret phrase that can toss people whenever you yell it!

Marcy: Highly doubt it.

F.P: Any Idea where (Y/N) and Bmo might have ended up BubbleGum?

P.B: Hm...if we keep exploring I should be able to pin point where they may have ended up. So we--

Marcy: Look!

Marceline flyes ahead and grabs something from the ground. BubbleGum and the others hurry towards her and see her holding a satchel.

F.P: Bandages, wipes, stick things ...yep it's (Y/N's) bag.

Finn: But where's (Y/N)?

P.B: Guys....look...

A little ways ahead they see  scratch marks against the walls.

F.P: We should follow it....

P.B: Wait. We don't know what could have made those marks or how dangerous it is!

F.P: (Y/N) and Bmo might have been attacked by whatever it is...The longer we take to find them...the more likely they might be in danger.

Flame Princesses walks off following the marks.

Marcy: I'll go talk to her.

She floats off as Finn tries to guide  BubbleGum.

Marceline catches up to Flame Princess.

Marcy: Sooo....You feeling alright?

F.P: I'm fine....

Marcy: Rrreally?

F.P: ..........

Marcy: ........

F.P: *Sigh* I feel bad about ignoring (Y/N)....He wanted to tell me something.....but I didn't listen.

Marcy: Well...at least he got to say he was sorry right?

F.P: That just makes me feel worse about ignoring him...

Marcy: Hey...Will find them. After that you two can make up and go on another date or whatever.

F.P: You....really think that could happen?

Marcy: Definitely...by the way here. I found this in his bag.

She hands her a picture of Flame Princess and (Y/N).
Flame Princesses smiles as her flames grow slightly brighter.

Finn: F.P looks like she's feeling better about something.

P.B: Marceline has her way with words.