Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            Everyone left in smiles, posing for the camera. April had grabbed Damon and flaunted herself at him just for the pictures until she thought that it was enough. If she touched him once more she’d probably throw up. Or not.

            When the band sat there in the limo it was silent. April could see the facial expressions on her friend’s faces. They all wanted an explanation. April’s mood of joy and happiness in front of the cameras faded and now she was beyond pissed.  She wanted to yell and scream. She wanted to hit Damon so hard that he would be lucky if he actually ended up in a coma then on his death bed she was thinking of putting him in.

            “Okay, now that the cat is out of the bag.” Evan commented. “I guess there’s nothing else to do than to accept the happy couple into our world. Welcome. If you guys have sex please don’t do it at our home. It’s quite disrespectful.” Evan’s sarcasm caused Derek’s fist to crush into the seat.

            “What the fuck, April?” Derek tried not to scream it at her, but that’s exactly how it came out.

            April stares out the window. All she wants is to get out of the moving car and have a black whole swallow her until there’s nothing left. AH!! Stupid. Why did I kiss him? Fuck, why can’t they all shut up? I don’t want to talk about it. She yells to herself.

            After the kiss she was breath taken. Yeah, after the kiss she did threatened him, but not after realizing how much she wanted more. Since she got into the limo all she could think about is Damon. How his lips felt so soft, but harsh at the same time. It was as if there was so much passion between them. How she wanted to run her hands throw his dark hair and jump on him right there.

Since the kiss all she did for the rest of the interviews were hug him, lean on him. She would do anything to touch him. Found every excuse to touch him, and it surprised her that he didn’t stop her. She actually felt that it was enough. But she couldn’t help but want more. Gosh, what is her problem? April slaps herself mentally. What are you thinking? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

            “It’s pretty obvious what’s wrong with her. She’s in love with Damon.” Kevin states not really caring if Derek explodes in anger.

            April snaps her head to Kevin. Holy fuck. Could it be true? Could she actually be falling for Damon? No, that’s impossible. She hates him. “No, I’m not. He’s the biggest asshole that I’ve ever met. Being with him is worst than having Miranda around.” Oh, gosh. Why did it sound like she was in denial?

            “Then explain why the hell you kissed him.” Derek is losing it. Well… Losing it is an understatement. All he thinks about is watching April kiss Damon. Both of them making a fool out of him in front of the whole world. It was a live interview. Billions were watching. Damon is a dead man. And Derek will make sure of that. That’s what he promises himself. April will be his because that was always the way. The only way. They’ve been together for god knows how long. I was always there for her. I love her. How could she do this to me? Me? The only person who’s actually ever there for her? He thinks to himself.