Dungeons and Dumbasses

Vector P.O.V.

Espio's got a D&D set which catches Charmy's attention

Charmy: hey whatcha got there chameleo?

Espio: we're going in a whole new direction guys. i was thinking Team Chaotix could be like a gaming show.

Charmy: but we haven't even gave Sonic any new ideas for any upcoming games.

Espio: (he closes up the book) well we've got time for at least a few more in the 30th anniversary ideal. but if you would listen, i didn't say it was gonna be a "video" gaming show.

Vector: ah geez is this that nerd game that nerds get off on cause the rules're so complicated that only nerds can understand them?

Espio: Vector please the rules to Dungeons and Dragons ain't that complicated. they're really very simple. your character's ability score corresponds with their ability modifiers. your hit points are determined by your hit dice, but hit dice are also used to recover hit points during a short rest.-(then me and Charmy just got hypnotized by every single god damn word he's saying)-with a giraffe.

Charmy: ALRIGHT! we get it.

Vector: sheesh. what a bunch of noise.

Espio: you'll get the hang of it. here i made you guys character sheets.

Charmy:(i got mine while he slaps his) get that nerd shit outta my face.

Espio: relax. after all i am the D.M.

Charmy: ah yes. the D.M.. the Dopey Mutt.....Desprate Mime.....Duplicate MegaMind.....Diplo Mixtape? 

Espio: the 𝔇𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 Charmy! and as the 𝔇𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 it's my responsibilty to curate the adventure by weaving a tapestry of story and description that will ignite your imagination and transport you to a fantasy world of spectacle and splendor.

Vector: well transport us you Drastic Melon.

Espio: 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩. 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔥, 𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔥....𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩.

Charmy: can you be a little more specific.

Espio: oh....okay. (then he turns a few pages over) 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔭𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔯....ℑ𝔖 𝔜𝔈𝔏𝔏𝔒𝔚!

Vector: (ala Joseph Joestar) OH MY GOD!

Charmy: this sucks. you've failed to transport me and my friend and you are a disposed miltank.

Espio: well a little of this fall on you guys too. you're supposed to use your imagination.

Charmy: bees don't have any imagination.

Espio: oh come on Charmy. everyone has an....

 everyone has an