Remembrance

3rd P.O.V.

Sonic was back with his friends

Amy: so....how'd it go?

Sonic: ....well....Phantom Infinite's gone.

Zero: it's cause of him being gone, that let me remember about.....my loneliness. (the others were surprised about Zero's quote) i keep saying that i'm not weak, but i wasn't lonely either. cause i thought the Phantom Ruby would fix something that happened before i met all of you. but....it....kinda didn't.

Shadow: (pats Zero's back) well....you might've been alone long enough. besides you're greater than the sum of your parts.

Xero: (hugging Zero) we all are.

Chris: y'know (chuckles a little) it's a little funny the way you said that. in fact,....it kind of reminded me of a joke a few years ago. (they got questioned)  you see there were once these two guys in a lunatic asylum. and one night....one they decided they didn't like that anymore. they decided to escape! so they made it up to the roof and there, just across this narrow gap, they see rooftop stretching across town....stretching to freedom! now the first guy, he jumps right across no problem. but his friend, oh-ho no way. he's afraid of falling. so the first guy, he has an idea. he says, "Hey! I got this flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings and you can walk across the beam and join me!" but the second says, "What do you think i am? Crazy?! You just turn it off when i'm halfway across!"

they got way more questioned

Vanilla: well...that's one way to end a story.

Knuckles: wait-guys! i-i think i figured out a loophole on both the Chaos Emeralds and the Phantom Ruby. the Emeralds're unbreakable but the Phantom Ruby isn't.

Tails: wh-and y'all call me the smart one.

Knuckles: why d-why don't we just break the Phantom Ruby making things go back to normal?

Silver: but won't that just take us back to the beginning of the story?

Knuckles: look. let's just...."alternate" that kind of beginning.

then he broke the Phantom Ruby and warped our story in the past....which was page 3 of the story

(a buttload of hours....earlier?)

while at the Thorndyke mansion a boy was somehow making a call to his mom

Christopher Thorndyke: yea-mom, the haters been going on numerous times about the show

Christopher Thorndyke: yea-mom, the haters been going on numerous times about the show. i sucked at it....and i constantly know i'm somehow the lowest grade tier in the sonic franchise. the Sonic movie just kicked in about....(counting his fingers to figure out how many years it's been) 7 months ago and YES I've seen it and it was good apart from the design of Sonic from the last trailer about a year ago. an-

then Xero comes in the door

Xero: now hold up a second!

Chris's eyes started popping out hearts cause of her gorgeous figure

Chris: WHOA MAMA!!!

Mole: oof. i think some-

Xero: how is this "taking us back to the beginning?"

Chris: wait-beginning?

Xero: oh!....well....there's possibly a Phantom of Zero's counterpart Infinite and he was trying to mess up reality. and there might've been a whole lot of other Sonics helping him out.

Chris: ....what?

Mole: and this "Phantom" tried to bring all of Sonic's past threats to the present including, Robotnik, Silver Sonic, also called Robo-Sonic if you feel too nostalgic, Black Death, King Arthur, Captain Whiskers, Iblis, Eggman Nega, and Robotnik again.

Xero: then the whole thing just went floppy dead weight on us cause of Phantom Infinite stealing the Chaos Emeralds and combining them to the Phantom Ruby and gaining him unlimited power and feeding the fear on his victims to get more power and he was kinda vanished into the Null Space for good. and you saw someone in the Diamond Authority. (Chris: uh....) but don't worry it's all good now.

Chris: ....w-what?

Xero: we didn't really have any detail of this page planned out.

Chris: ....so....it was all....just to forget the past.

Xero: i mean....not like that but....

Chris: so there WASN'T a new Sonic X season.

Xero: ....why's that even on 4kids?

Chris: wh-.....jus-....just get to the next page. go ahead.