The Jackal Squad Reunited

Zero P.O.V.

meanwhile back at the base, i was at my room focusing on a song i was writing down

then Xero overheard the whole song a was attracted by my song

Xero: whoa. Zero that was....beautiful. you wrote that for me?

Zero: oh!....yeah. i did.

Mole: so....there's another someone who likes you....a lot.

Xero: you've been....praticing that?

Zero: probably.

Mole: and you....wrote that for Xero.

Zero: wait....i'm Zero!

Xero: w-(giggles slightly about what i said) my god. are names sound alike.

Zero: yeah th-they do.

then we just got a little heartmelting at that moment

Xero: y'know, you've got everything I've ever wanted in....well a shit ton of hours: an nice coat of fur, harmonius vocals, and somehow screwing with reality.

Mole: how is that-

Zero: well....i'm not the same monster that Sonic and them knew 3 years ago. but i have a lot of love that i lost all those years ago. and i believe that we've always known that our true love was out there. the moment that we had that unspoken connection about you and Chris battling Baron Vain in the last 7 pages, I've realized that you were always that one girl i needed. cause a-and i know this sounds weird as fuck-but....that moment....was just....well....simple.

then she blushed about what i said

Xero: wow.....(her voice was breaking a little)....you....-r-really do care about me.

Zero: ....i-i do.

then our eyes just locked on for a few more seconds after she went in for a deep, tender, kiss

Mole: (tries to block out the kissing) oka-wow that is just-

then we heard some chaos on the other side of the town so we headed on over there to find Robotnik back on his Death Egg Rob-....THE HELL D'YOU MEAN THEY HAD THE SONIC FORCES DEATH EGG ROBOT?!? the fanbase budget got sextupled? and that's kind of the thanks i get for having Steve into smash bros? THE MINECRAFT ONE i don't fucking know anybody named Steve. i'm talking about the Minecraft o-(annoyed sigh)

then my crew: the Jackal squad had to fight this thing but it was way too OP (overpowered)