Callback

3rd P.O.V.

everyone including the other Sonics was worrying about Zero and Vanilla nearly healed Charlie

Cream: he-guys, you know what really grinds my gears? some of those movie remakes. there was once a time when they remade movies really well back in the 90s, like Homeward Bound or The Parent Trap. you would've never guessed in a million years the original source material from which they came. w-what's up with this live action Lion King remake? I've seen cemeteries with more life than that. y'kno-i-i could at least tell them to stop pandering to those millennial children who know nothing about good entertainment and the whiny parasites that refuse to roll over and die. for God's sake, they could remake something more deserving like The Black Cauldron. that would be super cool, although they don't need to bring back that annoying little white hairball.

Rouge: hey.

Knuckles: do you remember the name of that furball.

Cream: ....f-furball.

Tails: yea-yeah feeling pretty good about this.

Amy: hey author.

A/N: hu-what's up what?

Sonic: do we have an update on Zero's progress?

A/N: oh Phantom Infinite just got introduced and almost got Zero screwed. he'll be here any minute.

and he was instantly here

Zero: you mean any femtoseconds?

Sonic: oh Zero. what's the progress so far?

Xero: well we got good news, and some bad.

Mole: the good news, we found two more Sonics.

including Jotaro Sonic and another Hedgehog

Sonic just looked surprised about his discovery

Vector: well....he looks like Sonic....but older.

Classic Sonic: older?

Female Sonic: he looks identical to him.

Sonic EXE.: yeah good point.

Android 16: similar data has been scanned.

Omega: an-who's this guy?

Sonic: THAT'S MY UNCLE CHUCK!!

Shadow: that's your uncle?!

Sonic: o-oh yeah sorry bout that Shadow. i'm surprised that you don't even know him just yet due to the fact he looks exactly like me cause me and him look like the same person, so he looks like me but with different shoes.

Metal Sonic: oh just because they look similar to you, that makes them look like the same person.

Amy: yea-an-you know i was Princess Nimue. right?