8

Vince broke away our eye contact, his expression hardening once again as if nothing had happened. He didn't bother to say anything or even give me another glance as he walked past the living room where I was sitting and into his office. I heard the small subtle sound of his door closing and I exhaled the breath I was holding in.

I closed the TV so I could think in peace. My breathing became irregular and it was clear the arousal in my pants was at fault for my erratic behavior.

I was beginning to second guess everything. Did that moment happen or was I slowly losing my mind?

I had a strong urge to follow him and go into his room. Although it was the worse thing I could do, I hesitantly rose from the couch and before I even realized what was happening, I was already walking towards his office. I paused when I reached his door, finally becoming aware of what I was doing.

What was I going to do when I walked in? What was I going to say?

I decided to not overthink the whole situation any further and knocked on the door twice. It only took a moment for him to respond.

"Come in." I heard his familiar voice call out. I opened the door and stepped into his office for the second time today, finding him behind his desk bent over some papers.

"Busy?" I asked, almost nervously

"Yes." He replied, rather harshly. He hadn't even bothered to lift his head to look at me. He sat down in his chair, typing away on his laptop.

Rude. I crossed my arms, impatiently waiting for him to look at me.

Vince finally finished whatever he was typing and glanced up at me, meeting my eyes. His expression seemed to soften, realizing how blunt his reply was. He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Do you need anything?" He halfway closed the laptop, focusing on me. My expression lightened just a little bit, appreciating that he was finally giving me his full attention.

I didn't answer his question and instead, I walked over to him. I wasn't sure what I was doing, I was just following whatever the hell my legs wanted to do.

His eyes watched my every movement and every slow stop I took towards him as I walked behind the desk to reach him. I glanced over at the messy desk before meeting his eyes again.

As usual, they were blank with no readable expression.

Letting out a shaky breath, I walked behind him and placed a hand on each side of his broad shoulders, giving it a light squeeze. I skillfully kneaded and massaged his shoulders and the tension in them seemed to fade as he slightly relaxed in response.

What was I doing? He wasn't my boyfriend and I wasn't his girlfriend. So what was I even trying to achieve out of this?

"You're so tense," I muttered, my hands continuing to work and ease his muscles.

"If you want to fuck, you can just ask." He said, harshly.

I froze at his words. Why did he have to be so straightforward? I would've been perfectly fine with a thank you but he had to go the extra mile.

Vince was like a walking human sex god with an aura that radiated so much allure and desirability, it was intoxicating. And unfortunately to my disadvantage, I was a sex-starved female that was yearning to be fucked.

Even if I were a nun who swore off sex for the rest of my life, it would've been impossible to resist such a man. I wanted to be immune, I wanted to be able to resist, but my sexual urges wouldn't allow it.