Chapter 11

Lisa POV

Oh! Okay??

"J-jisoo and I broke up,  actually I was the one who initiated the break up" she said crying
Why though?

"Why did you? Why? I can't get it chae" I said cause why would she right?

"I-im P-pregnant Lis......" she said and cried again. I remain staring at her cause, why? How? When? Why did she?

"How? Chae, Jisoo is so kind how can you do this? Chae are you raped?  Chong-ah enlighten me" Jisoo has been such faithful and loyal to Rosie since day one, Jisoo is one of the campus hotties but she remained loyal, how can Rosie?

"L-lisa, I'm pregnant by your step b-brother" she said crying my b-brother?  How? Fuck! Did that dick head already got out of the jail?

"FUCK! Rosie of all people! He's a fucking ex convict for God's sake!" I said that made her cried more, she need to realize that she made a huge mistake "Tell me, how did you got pregnant by him?! " I said lowering my voice, it's not good for the baby.

"I-im cheating at Jisoo for months n-now,  L-lisa I feel so ashamed, how can i? Right?" she said and buried her face with her hands, will my wife feel this is she knew that I'm cheating?

"How? How can you do this chae? You fucking knew after this you don't have any rights to your company now" I said that made her more anxious, she a mess, she stink her hair disheveled because of too much crying and her dark circles this is not good for the baby.

"I-i know Lisa, I'm so embarrassed that my brother will take all this problems because of me, that fucking WILL! " she said bursting

"That's enough chae, I'm sure Chanyeol already know this, am i right? " I asked, she just nod her head "I'm taking you to Thailand Rosie you will live there free, away from my brother he's in Australia right now huh? "

"Thanks Lisa, please don't tell jisoo where am i" she smiles weekly and I heard her saying "haha I'm so full of my self I'm sure she hates me now" before she drifted to sleep.

Jennie POV

I'm seating beside Jisoo's bed, I am admiring her face. She's so drunk and kept calling Rosie earlier. But Rosie's phone  was off, I'm so sad for the two of them, they are together since first year college, they suffered together when Rosie's parents died, Jisoo supports Rosie because she's gonna manage all their group of companies at a young age, and lastly 3 long years they are away with each other.

And now just a mistake tore them apart.

Really a mistake can tore anyone, anything

And I'm the mistake here I'm ruining Lisa's family, how funny because this is the only thing that makes me happy, and it's a mistake.

"R-roje ah! Don't leave me please..... " I just kissed her forehead and decided to go home.

I'm now ready to go to bed when I notice someone lying at my bed,

It's Lisa and she's sleeping peacefully. What a beautiful woman.

"Babe?" she said and scrunched her nose

"Oh! Did i wake you up?  I'm sorry go to bed already, love" I said and kiss her lips, just a peck.

"Cuddle.... " she said and blushed, omo how can she feel shy when we already did that thing!

I hug her and she hug me back, I wish this will last forever. I wish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna update tomorrow too! By the way I'm gonna write chaesoo's story after this so better follow me here @moniethehoe

Wattpad-moniethehoe
Twitter-cheesebulgogi