Chapter 32

JENNIE POV

I left Lisa and Loco at my house to pick up Ella. She's with Rosie and Ella still don't know that Lisa is now in my house, so we're gonna surprise the little girl.

I knock at the unit and a little girl, its Loco's girlfriend. Jiselle open the door for me and she called her mom "Mommy! My mother in law is here" she shouted. I choke on my own saliva they are still kids. I facepalm my face and just and saw  Rosie coming out in the kitchen looking helpless.

"Oh Jennie! I'm sorry I'm a mess, I'm cooking.  Are you gonna fetch Ella? She's taking a shower. Seat there first. Do you want something? Juice? tea? Water?-" I cutted her off. I know we're still not okay but she don't need to feel pressured when I'm here.

I smiled at her and " Rosie, If you're still thinking about the past. Get over it already. I'm okay we're okay. Stop panicking whenever I'm here. " I said and chuckled which cause Rosie to laugh too but in tears though.

"I'm sorry and Thank you Jennie" she said and hugged me tight.

"Mommy jen?, I mean Loco's mom? " Ella called me "Are you gonna fetch me? Is there a news about dad- I mean Loco's dada?" She asked and look at her nails. She's still shy, and I don't like it when she thinks that Lisa is not her dada.

I kneeled in front of her. " How many times do I have to tell you? You are Lisa's child, if you want i can be your mommy." I said and smiled.

The girl's eyes shine with happiness and hugged me "Really?" I nodded which cause the little girl to jump. "where are we going un- Mommy?" She asked and smiled at me.

Rosie said "awwww" which receive a glare from me because she ruined the moment. "I'm gonna shut up I know"

We're about to go when Jiselle tug my shirt "When will my boyfriend gonna visit me?" She asked crossing her arms.  

"I'm gonna call your mommy later so you can facetime with him" I sigh because this kids are hilarious. Rosie laugh at our kids puppy love nothing serious. Ah! I didn't confronted Lisa about having Loco permission to court a girl!

We arrive at my house and Ella is confused why I blindfolded her.

I counted 1 2 3 and Ella is surprise that her dada is in her front. She blinked multiple times before running to her dada and giving her a tight hug.

"Dada!" Lisa hugged her daughter tightly and shed a lot of tears.

"Stop for the drama! We're gonna have fun today Ella!" Lisa tried to cheer her up when in fact they are both crying.

Ella cough and nodded her head before finding her brother. Lisa looked at me and hugged me "Thank you for this" she said and kiss my cheek.

"We're a family, Lis" I said that made her shock.

"Can we start again? With our kids now?"She asked and I excitedly nod. Lisa lift me and laugh that made the kids out of the room.

"Why are you lifting mommy?"Ella asked that made Lisa looked at me. She's shocked that Ella calls me mommy.

I shrugged my shoulders and clapped my hands "Okay everyone! We're gonna have fun today so please change your clothe except for this munchkin" I said and touch Ella's chin.

Loco furrowed his brows before taking a bath. Is he jealous?

"Lisa?"

"What?" she asked grabbing the towel.

"Why did you gave Loco a permission to have a girlfriend?" I asked and she immediately run fast.

"Lisa!!"

I sigh and decided to  call Nayeon to thank her.

"Nabong!" I said after she accept the call.

"Aw! My ears Jennie!" She said. I laugh and said a sorry.

"Thanks for bringing back Lisa to me- I mean us" Nayeon tease me after stuttering the last words.

"Aigoooo, stop acting like a grandma Jen!" she laugh and "Did you receive your dress for Jisoo's wedding?" I furrowed my brows, wedding? Oh! Jisoo's wedding, it slipped on my mind actually.

"I thought it's next year? Why with the sudden rush?" I asked

"Jinyoung is scared because the ex is here" Nayeon said it with full of sarcasm  "Since The.day I met that man I didn't had any trust to him! He looks maniac!"

"Yah! It's Jisoo's soon to be husband! Jisoo will be sad if she heard that" I scold her because Jinyoung is a good man right?

"I don't care! I just - can't Jisoo and Rosie get back together?" She asked. What the fuck?

"Lol? Rosie has a daughter" I said it with sarcasm.

"What's wrong? It's not like it's a big deal" She said.

I sigh and just bid my goodbye. Jinyoung is a good man right? I think?

We arrive at the park and Loco is silent, Lisa and Ella are having fun when Lisa decided to go for tacos. "wait for here" She said and kissed loco and buy a Taco with Ella.

"Why is my baby sad?" I asked and kneel in front of him.

He bit his finger and look at Ella and Lisa who's buying Tacos. They are teasing each other and you can hear Lisa's laugh from here.

"Is my baby jealous, hmm?" I asked and he silently nod.

I sigh and seat on his side before lifting him up so he can sit on my lap. "You know that being jealous is bad right?" I asked and he said a tiny yes.

"But if you are you need to say it to mommy, so you won't be sad. Ella is your Dada's daughter" I explained but Loco cutted me off.

"She's not! She's Dada's niece she's not her true daughter!" he said and throw a tantrum in front of me.

"Loco stop throwing a tantrum or mommy will leave you here." He stop but still being distant at me.

"You don't need to be jealous baby, Dada loves you equally, she loves you and she loves Ella too." I explained and he just cried silently until Lisa and Ella arrived and Lisa asked what's wrong Loco wants Lisa to lift him up.

I need a bathroom break. "Lisa, I'm gonna go to the comfort room, wait me here" I kiss Loco and Ella. But still Loco didn't talk to me.

I'm done using the comfort room when I heard the door locked.

"Get out of there Jennie!" I heard Urassaya knock hardly at my cubicle's door. "Don't call anyone or your son's head will explode!" She threatened me.

I exited the cubicle but before I can even speak my surroundings turned black.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe
Sorry for the typos
Vote on mama now blinks! Please!!! Don't be lazy!!
Make sure to leave a vote a comment!