DOUBTS

She felt him start to relax, she held onto him, not wanting to let him go.
She closed her eyes again for what she thought was just a moment but her alarm was going off.
Hey, Paul, you gotta get up. She said, shaking him gently.
He groaned and opened his eyes. What time is it? He asked, stretching.
6, so you gotta move and it's not like you can play hooky! If we're not careful Doc's gonna tell us, I'm bad for your health and send me home She said, getting up and pulling the covers off him.
Hey! Not fair! He yelled, trying to grab the sheet back.
Got you up, didn't i? She said smiling. Now go take a shower.
Come with me, he said, taking her hand.
No! She said, pulling her hand back, not this time and don't pout!
He gave up and headed for the bathroom. Her phone started going off. She looked at it and saw the text from Doc, checking to see if they were getting ready. She texted back, yes
Paul came out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around his waist. He sat down beside her and shook his head vigorously, spraying water everywhere. 
Hey! Not nice! she exclaimed, laughing and pushing him away.
He went to grab her but she got up too fast. Look you!! I'm gonna tell Doc you're being very bad. She said trying to look stern. She tossed another towel at him, grabbed her clothes and retreated to the bathroom to get dressed. She took a quick shower. She got dressed and went back into the room.
He'd gotten dressed, black jeans, black shirt and his leather jacket. Not too shabby Mr. Stanley, people might think you're in a band or something. So we're ready? She asked
Yup, let's go. He said, leading the way..
They arrived at the arena and Doc met them at the door. Come on Paul, gotta move
Paul headed for his dressing room and Pat headed for the hospitality suite to grab a coffee. She ran into Tommy and Eric.
You're alive! Tommy exclaimed, giving her a hug.
Ya, touch and go for a bit there. She said, you guys go do your thing.
She got herself a coffee and sat down to watch the goings on.
Paul came into the room, shaking hands with various people and chatting.
She loved watching him like that. His energy was contagious. Before long it was time for them to hit the stage and do what the fans had been waiting for.
You gonna come out and watch, he asked, holding out his hand. She took it and he pulled her up. They went out in the hallway and it was a hive of activity. She waited while Doc led them through the pre-show cheer.
He took her hand again and led her through towards the stage.
Here's a good spot, he said, lifting her up onto a crate. Okay? He asked.
Ya, perfect I think. She said, hey, just a sec. She pulled him down and gave him a careful kiss.  
The two hours flew by and before she knew it the stage lights were off and the arena lights came on. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to the dark. Paul came over and helped her off the crate. Great show! She exclaimed, leaning into him.
Let's go guys, Doc said, ushering them out. Paul grabbed a towel and took the bottle of water offered to him. They went out the door. He helped her into the car. He sat quietly, coming down from the adrenaline rush.
She put her hand on his thigh, squeezing gently. She whispered, I want you so bad
Well, you're just gonna have to behave for a bit, he said, putting his arm around her, pulling her close. She relaxed against him, closing her eyes.
Don't go to sleep, we're almost there. He said, brushing her hair off her face.
No, not sleeping, just enjoying you. She said, stretching.
Ok, well we're here. He said, as they pulled up to the hotel.
They managed to get to the elevators unnoticed. One was already on the ground floor.
Oh good, don't have to wait, she said, pulling him into the elevator.  She hit the button for their floor. Paul leaned against the wall.
You alright? She asked, with a look of concern.
Ya, I think so, he said, come here.
She went over to him and wrapped her arms around him.
Shit, you feel way too warm! Not good. She said. The elevator stopped at their floor.
Come on, gotta make sure you're not getting sick. She said unlocking their room door.
She texted Doc asking him if anyone had a thermometer. He replied, not sure but he'd check.
She looked at Paul, You go wash off the make-up and then bed and don't argue with me.
There was a knock at the door. She went to answer and Doc was standing there with a thermometer.
You sick? He asked, handing her the thermometer.
No, of course not. She said, think Paul's running a fever but just want to make sure..
Doc swore under his breath. Pat looked at him, look don't worry too much, I'm pretty good at fixing up colds or whatever, likely a bit of flu.
Well, if he gets worse tell me right away and if he's better. Doc said, heading for the door.
Paul came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. She gave him the thermometer. Here it's ready when it beeps. She sat down beside him. The thermometer beeped and she took it from him.
Oh ya, you're running a fever, 102,  not horrible but bad enough. I've got some Tylenol, that should break it but you should get the dr to check you out. She explained, explains your feeling tired.
She went and got him a couple of tylenol and a glass of water.
Take those and then bed. She said, giving him a quick kiss. She grabbed another blanket out of the closet and put it on the bed.
She sat back down beside him. Not used to you being so quiet. She said, rubbing his back. You do feel pretty warm.
Sorry, that feels so good, he said, leaning into her hands.
Lay down, she said, moving.
He smiled, I like the sound of that
Oh stop! She said, smiling. Guess you're not feeling too bad, but we should keep it that way.
He lay down, and she went to work, massaging the tension out of his shoulders and arms.
He let out a deep sigh as he felt the tension leave his body.
She leaned down, kissing him, leaving a trail of kisses down his back.
Hey, keep that up and someone's gonna be in trouble. He said, rolling onto his side.
Guess the tylenol is working a bit. She said,  laying down beside him and pulling the blankets up.
She closed her eyes, intending to go to sleep, but Paul had other ideas.
He kissed the back of her neck. Hey you're supposed to rest! She said, turning over and giving him as stern a look as she could manage.
So what are you going to do about it? He asked, lightly running his fingers down here's arm.
Ignore you! She said, pulling the blankets up and rolling over.
Ignore me? He said, moving closer to her, pressing himself against her.
She took a deep breath, biting her lip to stay quiet. She knew she wouldn't be able to stay quiet much longer.
He slid his hand slowly along her side, resting it on her hip. Give up yet? He whispered, gently biting her ear lobe before moving down her neck with gentle nips. She gave an involuntary shiver as she felt his hand move off her hip.
Are you trying to seduce me? She asked, trying to keep her composure. She gave a little gasp as his hand moved lower.
Trying? I think I'm succeeding. He said, kissing her, his tongue teasing and probing.
I give up, she whispered, kissing him b greedily. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer.
I like the sound of that, he said, smiling, but there's things in my way. He stood up, quickly undid her jeans, pulling them off in one Swift move.
Hmm, much better,  he said,  kneeling between her legs. Now what should I do? He asked, a wicked smile on his face.
You can stop freaking teasing me, she complained, reaching for him.
Teasing? You mean like this? He asked, rubbing his hard cock against her.
Jesus, she gasped, just fuck me!
Well now, the language! He said feigning shock. But if that's what you want. He said, driving his cock into her hard. She gasped, digging her nails into his back .
You like that, don't you? He whispered, before kissing her to silence her moans.
You're gonna come, aren't you. He could feel her body start to tense.
Oh god baby, he groaned as she came, he could feel her muscles tighten around him. He gave one last thrust before his own release.
She felt him relax, he opened his eyes, his eyes met hers. I hope that was more than just a quick fuck. He said
What? Are you doubting how I feel about you? She asked, feeling the tears welling up. You have no idea how much I love you. I know you've been hurt bad, but that won't happen this time.
Oh, damn, I don't want to doubt you but part of me can't help it. He said, his voice hoarse with emotion.
Well, you tell that part to shut the fuck up, it can just go away. She said, holding onto him.
I do love you, he said, kissing her gently
I know that. She said, now you need to stop worrying and get some rest, because if you're not feeling well tomorrow, Doc will likely shit all over both of us.
True, he said, laying beside her.
She closed her eyes, relaxing against him.
He watched her, waiting till her breathing slowed before closing his eyes.

To be continued...