My totally amazing life

*Trumps pov*
I woke up next to my new husband Pope Francis, I love him dearly and I can't wait for the journeys we will go on! - is what I would've said if he didn't take my last pair of socks. That's right, pope Francis took my socks! What the hell? Ever since we got married he's changed, my one and only, my boo, my bottom bitch became a thief, it's time for revenge.
I just resigned as president, I wasn't doing anything good anyways so why not? And noticed there was already a new one, "Joe Biden" oh no, we had that bad political debate at that party, it was considered "funnier than all stand up comedy" to everyone at the party, but we were serious. Joe Biden has always infuriated me but I can't help but notice.. "oh my god so handsome" I say out loud while looking at my phone, my husband looked at me in confusion but decided to ignore it, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready, I decided to calm down on the orange makeup, it was cute to me but others despised it.
I sat on the toilet to take a fat oompa loopa shit, I was looking into more things about president Joe Biden, he was so hot I was gonna die right there and then. I slowly go into a dream, it was me and Joe Biden on a horse riding through town, there was flowers, chocolate, and a good span- "DONALD" I hear my husband shout as he knocks on the bathroom door "I'm in here" I say, Francis immediately walks off while I continue to think of Joe Biden, I soon realized ive been on the toilet for 4 hours, I quickly got up and did not wash my hands because I'm the definition of "I'm not gay but my boyfriend is."
I walk out of the bathroom and go talk to my husband, but he was on the phone with one of our friends, I hate it I decide to get up and go outside to work out.