❤️Chapter 9❤️

Please check out Afflicted desires by @khadyjatt
You will love it 🥰❤️

Bridal shower 💖

Zahra

So last night I came out for snack and met Usman in the kitchen cooking noodles.
" Welcome partner. Have a sit I. Two minutes time your noodles will be ready" he Said and smile.

"I had no idea my partner was a chef" I feinged surprised.

He served the noodles and we started eating. "The noodles is amazing" I complimented and he smiled. I stood up and got a bottle of juice from the refrigerator with two cups. I filled the glasses with coke and passed him one. "Thanks" he said.

"It's not safe for you to be drinking this during your chums" he said looking concerned.

OMG! How does he knows? He bought you pad remember? I want to die now! I was mentally scolding myself.
" I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed. Am sorry but I know what Mamu goes through during her chums." He said sincerely.

" It's okay 😊. Thanks for the concern." I Said and we continued eating in silence.
He asked me what time is the bridal shower tomorrow and I told him it's by 2pm.

He said he has lectures tomorrow 8-11am but he will be back to take us.
"Good night 😇 and thanks for everything" I said
  "Good night and please do me the favor of waking me up by 7 am tomorrow". I will Insha Allah.

"Partner did her henna and didn't bother to send her partner a pic of the henna 😒." He said feingning sad.

"I am sorry partner but I promise to send you a pic" I said pouting.
Good night partner.......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Morning🌞

It's 7:30am and I've been calling Yaya but he's not waking up. Am afraid he's gonna be late for his class.
After so many debate with my conscience, I finally decided to go and wake him up myself.

Yaya! Yaya!! Yaya!!!
Dan Allah ka tashi. You'll be late fah. I kept tapping his pillow until he finally opened his eyes.

"Partner what happened? Please let me sleep". He mumbled while closing his eyes again.

"Awnnnnn he sounds so cute"I thought. Yaya you have a class by 8 and it's almost time. He immediately woke up and rushed to the bathroom.

I couldn't sleep again so I met Hadiza in the kitchen preparing breakfast so I assisted her.
    We made pancakes and toasts. She kept making me laugh 😂.
After we were finished, I ran back to our room to take my bath.

I got dressed into my pink hijab gown (I like free and oversized dresses) and wore my pink and white turban cap. I applied Kohl and lipgloss and sprayed some perfume.

I woke Mamu and Zara to get ready for breakfast. While that were getting ready, I called Dad and also talked to Mum. She kept asking whether I was fine and pleading with me not to misbehave and act naughty with them.
God! No one knows me more than this woman that's why I love her so much.

I called my bestie afterwards and I updated her about all she missed. Geez.... I missed her so much 😭💔.
I was just about to go offline when his message popped in

Partner: should I keep waiting for the henna 😒

Me: whoops!! Lemme forward it😁. By the way, am curious about something 🤔.

Him: wow the henna looks nice and lovely ✨. What are you curious about 🤔

Me: thanks for the compliment but do you always sleep like a cow😉😂.