🧡 chapter 11🧡

Morning ❤️

I woke up by 5pm and smile hearing the adhaan. I happily walked to the bathroom and performed wudhu and I quickly rushed to the mosque.

One thing am proud of myself for is that I never ceases to hear the adhaan no matter how heavily asleep I am. It's one of the two things that wakes me up from sleep and of course the second is first love 😍.

After prayers, I ran back to my room and snuggled into my soft blanket of course not forgetting to put an alarm for 9am.

I always sleep with my blanket regardless of the weather. I turn on the fan and open the windows to make the room cold enough then I snuggle into my blanket and sleep.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

After subh, we packed our bags and got ready then we sauntered out with our bags closing the room.

We greeted Mama and we went to the kitchen to assist Hadiza in preparing breakfast.
We were leaving by 8am which was 2 hours earlier than we told Yaya (I kinda feel weird calling him that 😂). I smiled as I  thought of him.

We arrived at the house after a 20 minutes drive by Mama.
We picked up the bags and went inside and met Aunty najmah with some guests. After we greeted them we were shown our rooms upstairs which was near the bride's room.

"Alhamdulillah for the success of our plan". Mamu blurted

" I was so scared it was gonna fail but Masha Allah we did well girls" I said smiling

"Allah ya sa first love didn't tell Yaya we were leaving. I was so tensed when she was going upstairs" Zara said

We kept chatting and laughing mostly about Yaya and my mind kept thinking of him.

******************************
Usman

  Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! This stupid alarm" I groan and entered the bathroom.

I was getting ready when I suddenly realized that the house is so quiet today.
"What happened? Maybe they are still asleep" I thought and decided to go downstairs for breakfast.

"Yaya Mama tace idan Zaka fita is sauke ni a gidan bikin Nima" Hadiza said making me surprised.
  " First love batanan ne?" I asked and she nodded
"Ai sun tafi dazunnan dasu Mamu" she added and left.

Haba!! Zahra why? I knew it is your plan just to avoid me. I Know many ways to deal with people ai. I took my car key and called Hadiza before we locked the house and left.

Throughout the drive I was so quiet. I was busy thinking of a solution and how to deal with partner.

  I smiled by the thought of her name. God! How I missed her ehnn.
  We arrived at the house and I followed Hadiza in so I can see my very own first love.

After greeting first love and some guests there and asked for breakfast.
  "Kaje kitchen ka debi waina. Yau waina mukayi" said first love.

  The fact that first love made the waina made me even more hungry so I hurriedly went to the kitchen.
" I was munching on the last piece of the Masa when I saw her in the garden laughing and running.
  Masha Allah! I uttered she looks so happy. Lemme go and talk to her.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Zahra

Today was mother's day so we were all busy.
  We went to the Tailor to collect our clothes, escorted first love to check on the wedding planner and then we finally went shopping.

After we got back home, we immediately took a shower and got ready in our Pakistani's (My love for Pakistani's is just too much😁).

We were all engrossed in chatting when Lubna(the bride's BFF) called us out according to her the bridesmaids are having a meeting in the garden.

After the meeting was over, I suggested we stay behind cos I enjoyed staying in the garden. So we stayed.

Zara accidentally spilled water on Mamu while watering the flowers and she refused to apologise saying she didn't do it on purpose.

"Wallahi bazan yarda ba! Sai na Rama" said Mamu carrying the hoose.

"Mamu Dan Allah kiyi hak....." The words were stuck before I completed the sentence as Mamu splashed water on my face.

"Lallai ma wallahi Sai na Rama! Ai bani na zuba Miki ruwan ba." I yelled furiously chasing Mamu.

Before we knew what was happening, we were all soaked up and laughing.

"What the hell is going on here? Are you girls mad or what?
   My eyes snapped open by hearing the voice.

"Ashe Baku da hankali! See how drenched you are. What if you catch cold?" He yelled.

"Uhmm Ina kwana Yaya?" We said in unison with our voices trembling.
   " Ban kwana ba marasa kunya. Ashe haka kuke? Toh yau Zan koya muku hankali" he replied.

"Yaya Dan Allah kayi hakuri wlh baruw...! Zara was saying when he shouted at her making us tremble in fear.

" I don't want to hear anything from any of you. Since you are turning into brats, I have to set you right.
I give you 10 minutes to change and meet me in the car" he Said and left.

Shikenan mun shiga uku wlh!
Yaya will kill us today! Zara Said crying.

After changing,we rushed to the car and sat down.

He locked my door and told Mamu and Zara to go back inside the house and wait for him.

"Are you done avoiding me? Or you haven't finished your hide and seek game?". He blurted.

"Please let me go! I don't want to talk to you" I said forming crocodile tears.

"I will let you go only if you listen to me. Haba! This is too much wallahi. I don't even know why I care and how I became so attached to you.

   " I made a little mistake and I apologized for it wholeheartedly. Why don't you forgive me??
You said you hate me and you're avoiding me and you're turning my sisters against me and......." I said looking at her but I was shocked by what I saw.

WTF!!!! She wasn't listening to all I was saying. She was wearing a headphone God damn it!!!

  Tasssssss!!!!! I slapped her furiously and snatched the earphones breaking them into pieces.

"Y....y...you slapped me! She managed to say before breaking down..

It's been a while ♥️

So here's another chapter ✨

What do y'all think???

Usman slapped Zahra 🤯🤯
   Get ready for world war #teamusman😏😂

#teamzahra no go gree at all 😼😎

Vote and comment 🙏

I love you all so very much ❤️💕