So Today's The Day Huh/ K.C.'s Revenge(Part 1)

K.C.'s Pov

I Was Walking To School, I Had To Get Revenge On Bucky! Wait, That Stupid Girl Has All His Attention! What If I Took Her Out Of His life? How Can I? Somehow I Will, Just Trust Me. Well, Now For My First Class. "Please Find Your Partner's Name Up On The Board, This Will Be Your Partner For The Next 2 Semesters." Mr. Anderson (Social Studies Teacher) Said. I Looked And Saw Willa Was My Partner. Oh, this Is Going To Be Good! "Hello! So What Should We Do Our Project on?" Willa Asked Me. "Why Not Werewolves?" I Said. I Noticed She Was Feeling A Little Uneasy When I Said Werewolves. "Sure, Let's Do Werewolves" She Finally Said. "Okay, Where Should We meet?" I Asked Her. "Your House," She Said. "Why not Yours?" I Asked Her "No Thank You, My Grandma Won't Let Me Have Guest Over, Unless She's Approved Of Them," She Told Me. "Well, My house, 3:00 Okay?" I Asked Her. "Yeah Sure," She Said. Instead Of Getting Rid Of Her, I'll Use Her For Everything. She Is My Partner In Every Class!

Bucky's Pov

I Waited For Willa Outside Of School For Lunch. "Hey, Bucky!" Willa Said Hugging Me. "Hello, Willa," I Said Hugging Her Back "Well, Let's Go!" I Said. We Walked In Silence For A While Until She Asked Me How-To Stand Up To Somebody Who Forces You To DO Stuff "Well... You Just Say No" I Said To Her. "Okay," She Said Kissing My Cheek. We Walked To The Restaurant And Got Some Chicken (For Her) I Just Got Myself A Salad. We Ate And Then My Timer Rang. "We've Gotta Get Back To School, "I Said. We Took Our Food To Go And Walked To School. As Soon As We Got Inside, The Bell Rang. "Well, Gotta Get To Science," She Said Kissing My Cheek. I Waled into my math class and saw the words TEST TODAY, So today's The Day, Huh? "Take The Test, Don't Show Any Answers," The Teacher (Mr. Jones) Said. I Finished The Test And Handed It In. "You May Be Excused." He Told Me. I Walked Out Of The Class To Finish My Food. As I Was Walking To A Trash Can, I Heard Crying In The Air Vent. "Willa, Are You okay?" I Asked Her. "No! I Hate This School! I Hate It!" She Said. "What's Wrong Love?" I Asked Her. "It's Nothing Important" She Whispered Sniffling. "Anybody Who Hurts My Girlfriend In Any Form Of Way, Will Be Hurt, Willa, This Is Important!" I Whisper-Yelled "It Was Nothing, Just Somebody Saying That I'm A Monster Who Will Never Be Accepted" She Muttered. "Who?" I Asked, My Anger Filling My Body. "Tracey" She Whispered, Sniffling. "He'll Pay, Don't Worry Baby!" I Whispered Calming Her Down. I Walked Over To Tracey. "Excuse Me, But Why Are You Being mean To My Girlfriend?" I Asked Him. "Oh! You Mean The Stupid Werewolf? OhYeah, She Didn't Do My Homework So I Get The Right To be Mean To Her" He Said. "THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT! SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK, YOU COULD'VE DONE IT YOUR SELF! YOUR BEING FREAKING LAZY" I Yelled Kicking Him In The Uprights. "Oww!" He Whispered. "That's For Hurting Willa," I Said Angryliy (A/N: Sorry, I Just Honestly Love An Overprotective Man, Especially Bucky)