"Where Were You Uma?"/ Harry And Gil Meet Willa And Wyatt

Uma's Pov

I Was Just Now Arriving In Auradon, I Had Missed Approximately 3 Days Just Traveling Back, Oh Well, I At least Got To See My Old Friends! I Was Walking To My Dorm When Mal Walked Over To Me. "Oh, Uma, Welcome Back! Before You Go To Fairy Godmother, You Missed 3 Days Just Coming Back, Did Something Happen?" Mal Was Talking So Fast. "Okay, Just Let Me Put My Stuff Down, And Then I'll Go See Fairy Godmother. I Promise," I Said Unlocking My Dorm. I Stepped Inside. As Soon As I Put My Sword And Hat Down, I Followed Mal To The Headmistress' Office. "Hello, Uma! Please Come In!" Fairy Godmother's Cheery Voice, Oh How I Didn't Miss It. "Hello, You Needed Me?" I Asked Her, Stepping Inside. "Yes, You Took Off 1 Day Of School To Go Somewhere, And It Took You 3 Days To Come Back, Where Were You Uma?" She Asked Me, Her Voice Getting More Serious. "I Went To See My old Friends, Since I Really Missed Them, I Sorta Crashed My Car, And The Plane Fell, So I Had To Swim Here, Without A Break, And Then I Finally Arrive And Dry Off, Only To Be Called Here! Anything Else!?" I Asked Her, Anger Filling My body Slowly Leaving. "Who Said You Could Talk To Me Like That?" She Asked. "I'unno, I'm Just Learning To Speak For Myself! What Could You Possibly Think?! I'll Talk To You However I Want To!" I Burst, Now The Dam Was Open, It Was To Late To Close It "Uma! That Is Not How You Adress Me, Your Friends Will Hear of This!" She Yelled. I Forgot Harry And Gil Were Older, I Just Really Missed Willa And Wyatt. Anyways So Harry And Gil Decided That I Took Them To See Willa And Wyatt, Since They Knew My Opinions Came From Being Around Them, Oh Sure, Act Out In Front of A Very Fat Woman And Your Friends Are To Blame, Okay, Maybe Willa And Wyatt Are To Blame, But How They Handled The Big Situations Life Threw At Them Like Losing Their Parents, Working For A Witch For A Whole year, Losing Their Moonstone, Just So Much Stuff Was Thrown At Willa And Wyatt, I Wonder How They Hold Up With This. "Guys, I Don't Think That's Necessary" I Tried To Stop Them. They Just Insisted. "Well, Good Luck, Cause I'm Not Telling You Where They Live," I Said. "As Your Punishment, You Have To Tell Us Where They Live," Gil Said. Was I Actually Going To? I Had No Choice.

Willa's Pov

After Getting Back Together With Bucky, My Life Has Sorta Been better, I Mean K.C.'s Still Trying To Get Revenge On Bucky, For Personal Reasons. I Was Walking Home To The Den, I Saw Uma With Two Strangers, One Had Blonde Hair And A Sword, And One Had Black Hair, A Hook, And A Sword. "Hello, Uma!" I Said. "Hey, Willa! How Are You?" She Asked Me. "I'm Good! How Are You?" I asked. Okay, Maybe I Was Lying, I Was Not Feeling Good, I Was Feeling Confused, A little mad, And A little Happy, So I Was Feeling Mixed Feelings. "I'm Good," She Said. "Who, Who Are They??" I Asked Her. "Oh Them?! These Are My Pirates; Harry And Gil." She Said. "That Explains The Silver," I Muttered. "Anyways, Why Are They Here? Don't They Realize They're On Werewolf Turf?" "Yes, Willa, They're very Aware Of That, I Hope" She Muttered, "Well, I've Gotta Go..." I Said. But Hook Boy Grabbed My Arm. "Let Me Go!!!" I Said Squirming In His Grip. "Not Until You Explain To Us Why Uma Is Acting The Way She Is." Harry Said. "Well, That's A Very Long Story, But The Short Version Is Because She Learned About Our Past!" I Said Kicking Him In The Stomach. I Began To Run To The Den, Okay, So There Were Pirates, As The Alpha, I Have To Warn Wyatt. After I Did, The Forbidden Forest Werewolves Managed To Scare The Crap Out Of The Blonde One. Soon, They Left. "Bye Uma!" I Shouted. "Bye Willa! Bye Wyatt!" She Shouted. And I'm Guessing She's Coming Back Next Year. "Well, Let's Go Back" Wynter Said, Running. We All Raced Back Home. Soon From Running We Feel Fast Asleep.

(Done!)