Who Are You?? (Featuring The NAAT As Themselves)

๖ۣۜWΐℓℓα's Pov

I Was Walking To School When A Strange Woman (Jade) Bumped Into Me. "Excuse Me, Aren't You Going To Apologize?" She Asked Me. "EXCUSE ME?! ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BUMPED INTO ME!!" I Said. "Whoa, Calm Down Chick, you Do Not Want To Mess With Jade" A Dude (Robbie) Said. "And Why not?" I Asked Him. "She Own Scissors, And Their Sharp," Another Boy (Beck) Said. "Well, I have Sharp Claws And Fangs, So Her Scissors Should Be Useless," I Muttered, They Both At Me Confused. But Left It At That. I Continued Walking Until I Bumped Into Vivian. "Sorry, Vivi, I Wasn't Looking Where I Was Going," I Said. "Wolfie (A/N: Only Bucky And Her Friends Can Call Her Wolfie Or Smol Bean), It's Okay! I Wasn't Paying Attention, You Helped Me Snap Back To The Reality Of School," She Groaned. "Wanna Ditch?" I Asked Her. "Sure! Anything to get Out of Hearing J.C.'s Dumb Reports He Goes On The Whole Class Period!" She Over Dramatically Flopped On The Floor. "Vivi, get Up!" I Said, Laughing. "Anyways, Let's See If Wywy Wants To Skip!" She Said (A/N: The Chapters That Are Titled Who Are You? Have Special Guest Such As Chandler, Pearce, Ariel, And The NAAT). "Okay!" I Said. We Walked Until We Saw A Girl With Black Hair( Tori, For Those Who Didn't Know) And A Girl With Long brown Curls (Kaylie), Teasing Wyatt For His Wolf Claws, or As They Call It Nails. "HEY LEAVE MY BROTHER!" I Shouted. They turned Around. "Or Else What??" Kaylie Asked. "Simple, You See Those Lockers Over There?" I Asked Them, Pointing To The Lockers I Had Scratched On The Wolves' First Day. "Yeah? What About Them?" Tori Asked Me. "I Scratched Them On My First Day Of School, Now I Don't Wanna Have To Scratch You As Well," I Said. They both Ran Off In Fear. "Anyways, Wywy Do You Wanna Skip?" I Asked Him. "Sure, Anything To Get out My Class Test, I Already failed The Last Test." He Said. "Well, Let's Go See If Snowflake Wants To Skip (A/N: Snowflake Is A Horrible Nick Name For Wynter, But I'm Using It.)" I Said. "Hey, Snowflake! You Wanna Skip?" Wyatt Asked "Sure!" She Said. We Decided To Walk Around Seabrook When A Grown Man And A Girl With Short Black Curls (Michael And China Anne) Stopped Us. "Shouldn't You Four Be In Class?" The Man Asked. "Nope!" I Lied. We Tried To Walk Past them But They Seemed To Have Built A Wall On the Door. "Please, Move, Or Else," I Said. Not Intimidated By Them. "Or Else?" China Anne Asked Me. "You See Those Lockers, I Scratched Them And I Really Don't To Have To Scratch You As Well, I Really Don't," I Said. Soon They Moved And We Walked Out, Only To See 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 Being Held By A Girl With Red Hair (Cat) And A Smaller Girl With Dirty Blonde Curls (Nazzy) "OKAY PEOPLE, SERIOUSLY WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??" I Shouted. "We're The NAAT, And You've Literally Threatened 7 Members, Why?" The Red Head Asked Me. "Simple, cause I'm A Werewolf And I Can Do Whatever I Please." I Said. Soon After Getting To Know The NAAT We Became Really Good Friends, Please Don't Let More Strangers Come, Please (I'm Sorry ๖ۣۜWΐℓℓα I Can't Promise That, But I Just now Noticed That The Past 3 Chapters Didn't Have Bucky In Them, Well He's On Vacation, So Yeah, He's Going To Be In The Next Chapter, I Promise But I NEED IDEAS!)