K.C. Realizing Her Mistakes, And Willa And Bucky Are Going To College!!

Willa's Pov

I Was Walking To School On My Graduation Day, Excited To Finally Leave High school. I Was No Longer The 15-year-old Alpha Who Was Scared of Humans, Zombies, And Silver. I Was NowAn 18-year-old Alpha Who Has Experienced More Than Most Alphas have To Experience; Bullying, Constantly turning to an Air Vent For Comfort, Attempted Suicide, And I Have Managed To Write 4 Songs, I Could Possibly have A Music Career, I Would If Wendy Didn't Disapprove Of Me Singing, She Think's Its Part Of The Reason I'm Failing, That And Bucky. But! But I'm Graduating So I'll Try Not To Think About All That! Oh Well! I Walked Into The School When K.C Walked Over To Me. "Hello, K.C. How Are You??" I Asked Her. "Willa, listen, I'm Really Sorry About Those Three Years I Spent Trying To Get Revenge, I Know You Probably Hate Me, But I Just Now Realize That I Wasn't Trying To Make Friends, Or Keep Them, I Was Using Them. And I Feel So Terrible, I Really Just Want You To Forgive me." She Said. "Well, All Is Forgiven! I Forgive You!" I Said Hugging Her. "Now C'mon We Have To Get Ready! We're Graduating!" I Said Dragging Her Off. I Forgot How Much Fun I Could Have With Friends! "Willa, I Just Can't Believe We're Graduating, We've Come Along Way To Get Here!" Vivi Said As She Walked Over To Join Us. "I Know!! It's Almost like Yesterday We Started High School!" snowflake Said. The Four Of Us Continued The Conversation Until The Bell Rang. "UGH! Class!" We Groaned. We Walked Over To Our Class. "Well, Class, Today Is The Last Time I'll Be Teaching You" The Teacher Said. We All Cheered, But Silently. Soon The Long Waited Announcement Came. "ALL STUDENTS PLEASE HEAD TO THE AUDTORIOUM FOR YOUR DIPLOMAS!" Ms. Lee Sounded Happy. <Time Skip> After We Got Our Diplomas The Four Of Us Began To Talk About College. We Were Unaware That The Boys Decided To Play A Prank On Us. (Hint: K.C. And Luther Are Dating And Vivi And Tracey Are Dating! SHIP NUMBER 4! ONLY 6 MORE!) We Were All Sitting Down, When A Bucket Of Dirt, Water, And Slime Was poured On Our Heads. Who The? ( Well, Bucky, Tracey, Nate, And Luther, I Hope You've Been Going To The Gym, Cause You're Gonna Need To Run!) "WHO DID THAT?!" I Yelled. I Had My Rights To Yell. Soon I Caught Eye Of Who Did It. "Excuse Me, But Would You Mind Explaining What The Heck This Was For?!" I Asked Tapping Bucky's Shoulder. "Oooh, Uhhhh, No one?" He Said Backing Away. I Tackled Him. Soon After A Very Strange Tumble, He Was On Top And He Began To Tickle me. "STOP!! STOP!!!" I Screamed, Trying Not To Laugh. "Apologize For Tackling Me!" He Said. "Not Until You Apologize For That little Stunt You Pulled!" I Said Trying To Push him Off. I Failed. He Continued For A While Until I Screamed "SORRY!!!". He Then Stopped And Began Kissing My Cheek. I Hugged Him Tightly. <Time Skip: Picking College Time!> Me And The Other Girls (Hmmmm Gang Name: Sweet But Fierce Girls. Oooh, I Like That!) Were Picking Colleges, "Hows About We All Go To Different Colleges??" KK (K.C.'s Nickname) Recommended. "That Wouldn't Be fair, We Should All GoTo The Same College." Snowflake Chimed In. " I Agree With KK, We Can Still Video Chat, Like Evey. Single. Day" Vivi Said. All Eyes Were On Me. If I Sided With Snowflake It Would Be A Tie. But If I Didn't KK Would Win. "I Think That those Who Want To Go To A Separate College Can Go, But if We Really Wanna Stay together, We Should Go To the Same College, But It's Not My Choice," I Said. We All Decided To Go To Zombie Town University. (Thanks to For  AnimeAlpha {From Quotev} The College name). Of Course, The Boys Had To Choose The Same College.

(A/N: Quick New Cast For The Other Pictures Other Than Bree, Willa, Wyatt, And Wynter)

Michael Jackson As Mackie Son Of MeridaChina Anne McClain As Lexi Hook, Harry hook's Little SisDove Cameron As Alessandra Daughter Of ArielSofia Carson As Amelia Witch, Uma Witch's Little SisterBrenna D'Amico As Giselle LeGume, Gil LeGume's Little Sister

Vivi's Pov

We Are Now College Freshmen! The Sweet But Fierce Girls Have Come A Very Long Way. We All Just gasped At the Sight of Zombie Town University. "Woah! We're Actually Here!!!!!" Wolfie Squealed (smol bean/Wolfie: Willa. KK: K.C. Snowflake: Wynter. Vivi: Vivian) "We Made It!!!!!" KK Said. The Four Of Us Climbed Out of The Car. "Welcome To Zombie Town University, Here Are Your Dorms" The Dean Said. She Wore A Sweet Smile. "I Got Some Alessandra" KK Said. "I Got Lexi," I Said. "I Got Mackie And Giselle" smol bean Said. "I Got Amelia" Snowflake Said. "Wow, Willa You Are So Unlucky," I Said. "Yeah, Hey! We All Live Close To Each Other!!" She Said Taking Our Minds off The Topic. <In Vivi's Dorm> I Walked Into My Dorm And Saw A Girl Painting Her Nails. "Hello Vivian, I'm Lexi," She Said. "Hello, Lexi!" I Said Setting My Stuff Down On My Side Of The Room. "So, Vivian, Are You From Here??" She Asked Me. "No, I Live In The Forbidden Forest I'm Just Going To College Here! Are You From Here?" I Asked Her. "Nope, I'm From The Isle Of The Lost. But I Went To High School In Auradon." She Said. "I Went To Seabrook High," I Said. "Nice," She Said.

Wynter's Pov

I Walked Into My Dorm Only To See A Girl With A Sword At The Door. "Who Are You?" She Asked Me. "Wynter, And I Believe This Is Also My Dorm." I Said Trying To Get Her To Put The Sword Down. "Oh! So Sorry!! I'm Amelia Witch, I Just Thought That You Were A Freak-ish boy Trying To Go Out With Me." She Said Putting The Sword Away. "Nope!" I Said Flopping On My Bed. "So, Wynter, What Are You?" She Asked, Eyeing My Claws And Markings. "I'm A Proud Female Werewolf!" I Said. "Okay, So...How Did You Become A Werewolf?" She Asked Me. "I Was Born A Werewolf, My Dad However Was Human So He Neglected The Fact That I Was Born... I Still Don't Know Where Or Who He Is" I Said, Tear Filling My Eyes. "Oh, Sorry I Brought It Up." She Said. "Oh, It's Okay!" I Said, I Was Lying. It Was Not Okay, I Didn't Want Her To Know Though. But She Figured It Out. "Hey, Wynter, I Am So Sorry I Brought That Up. Please Don't Cry." She Said, Rubbing My Back. I Soon Fell Asleep. Oh When Will This Cruel Day End?!

Narrator's Pov

Once Our Dear Friends Met Their Roommates, They All Fell Vast Asleep. Lexi, Mackie, Giselle, Amelia, And Alessandra All Walked Out Of The Room. Amelia Texted Her Friends; Giselle And Lexi (Real name Alexia). She Told them About her Encounter With Wynter And Learning About Her Dad. They texted Back; Well, Go Find Her Dad And Beat Him Up! Well, That Was Lexi's Answer. Lexi Was Always Quick To Violence. Giselle's Answer Was: Just go And Talk It Out With Him, Don't Listen To Lexi. Good Ol' Giselle, She Was Smarter Than Her Brother, And She Spent More Time Thinking Thing Through Than Lexi. Amelia Responded: I'll Try Not to Listen to Lexi. She Laughed As Lexi began To Send Crying Emojis. "Oh Lexi" She Muttered As She Turned And Saw Wynter Was Tossing And Turning In Her Sleep. "Shhh, Wynter, Shhhh" She Tried Her Best To Calm Wynter Down. (Okay People! I'm Just Going To Say, This Story Isn't Actually Over, I Might End Up Making It 1,000 Chapters Long, Please Don't hate Me For It- ꧁༒𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻𝒾𝑒༒꧂)