Who Are You? (Feat Chandler, Pearce, And Ariel)

Chandler's Pov

I Woke Up In A Strange Building. Ugh! One Second Ago I Was Talking With Paul, Now I'm Here. "Ugh, My Head Hurts" I Groaned. I Stood Up. I Was Still In My White Jacket, Black Shirt, Camouflage Pants, And Black Shoes, So I Was Okay. But Where Am I? I Walked Around A Bit Until I Bumped Into A Girl With green Braids "Hello! I'm Zoey, Who Are You?" She Asked Me. "I'm Chandler, Where Am I?" I Asked Her. "You're In Zombietown! I'll Show You Around If You Want. " She Said. "That'll Be nice," I Said. Okay Chandler, Calm Down. "So, Zoey, Do You Have Any Siblings?" I Asked Her. "Yes, An Older brother Zed, Do You Have Any Sibling?" She Asked Me. "I Have 2 Older Brothers, And Boy Are They Irritating!" I Said. "You Have Pretty Earrings! Did It Hurt When You Got Them Pierced? Mines Did" She Asked Me. "Nope, I Got Them Pierced When I Was A Baby, So I Wouldn't Know!" I Said. "Wow, You're Lucky, I Had To Wait To Get Mine Pierced." She Said. After Sometime I Realized Where I Was! I Was In Seabrook! But I Was Chandler, And I Don't Dare Call Her Kingston, She's Actually Zoey! Wow! "So, Tell Me, Zoey, Where Is Zed? I Wanna Meet Him" I Said. "Okay! ZED!" She Shouted To A Tall Green-Haired Boy. "Yes, Zoey?" He Asked Her. "This Is My New Friend Chandler!" She Said. "Who Are You? And Why Are You Talking To My Sister, You're A Stranger, We Don't Know What Harm You're Capable Of." He Said. "Sir, I'm Harmless, I Don't Ever Want To Harm Anybody, I Love People Too Much For That, I Promise I Won't Hurt Zoey," I Said. After Zoey Had Dragged me Off To Eat Froyo, We Bumped Into A Weird Looking Cheerleader. "Hello, Bucky, This Is My New Friend Chandler, How Are You?" Zoey Seems To Handle Conversation To The Point That These People Sorta Know Me. "Hello Chandler, Zoey, I'm Good," He Said. "What flavor Of Froyo Do You Want?" She Asked Me. "Umm, Orange?" I Said. "Okay! 1 Orange Please!" She Said The Man Who Ran The Froyo Cart. "Okay, 1 Orange, Who is For?" He Asked Her. "My new Friend, Chandler," She Said. After We Got Our Froyo, I Noticed Pearce And Ariel Talking To Zed. "Who Are They?" She Asked Me. "My Friends, Pearce And Ariel, Wanna Go Meet Them?" I Asked Her. "Yes!" She Said. Before I Knew It, She Ram Across The Street And Up To Pearce Pulling On His White Shirt. "Hey Pearce, Hey Ariel!" I Said Walking Over To Them. "Hello, Chandler!" Pearce Said. "Hi! I'm Zoey!" Zoey Said To Ariel. "Hello Zoey, I'm Ariel," She Said. After Like, 5 Minutes The Three Of Us Were Wandering Past The Sign That Said "Forbidden Forest, Enter At Your Own Risk" Okay! Let's Go! After Some Time We Heard Rustling IN The Leaves "WHO'S THERE? SHOW YOURSELF!" I Shouted. Pretty Soon A Wolf (Vivian) Showed Up. "Yeesh, Why So Loud?" She Asked Me. "Well, It's Because I Can And I Will," I Said. She Eyed My Clothes And Hair. "You Don't Look Like You belong In Seabrook, Zombietown, Or The Forbidden Forest, Where Are You From?" She Asked Me " California," I Said. "Well, I've Never Heard Of Those Places, Where Are They In Seabrook?" She Asked Me. "There Not In Seabrook, There In America, And California Is The State I Was Born In, I Was Born In The Town Sacramento" I Explained "America?" She Asked Me. "Yes, America, Where Dreams Come True, I Wanted To Be An Actor, But I Have To Balance Out My College Life To Act," I Said. Soon We Saw Three Very Familiar Looking Wolves. Willa, Wyatt, And Wynter. "Well, Who's This?" Wynter Asked Pointing To Ariel. "I'm Ariel Martin, But People Call Me Baby Ariel, I'm 19 Years Old, And I Was Born In Pembroke Pines, Flordia, Home Of Disney World And Boy Bands." She Said, "Okay Who's He?" Wyatt Asked. "Well, he's Not Going To Tell You, Wyatt," I Said. "How Do You Know My Name?" He Asked. Well! What Do You Do When Somebody Asks You That? You Run! So That's What We Did! "Phew! We Outran Them, For Now," I Muttered Gasping For Air. "We'll Be Doomed If We Tell Them That Seabrook Isn't Real, Werewolves Zombies, Addison's White Hair, All A Figment Of Paul Hoen's Imagination! We can't Tell Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, And Zoey That They're Actually Being Played By Milo Manheim, Kylee Russell, James Godfrey, And Kingston Foster. We can't Tell Willa, Wyatt, And Wynter That We Oly Know Their Names because We Play Them In A Movie And That They Don't Actually Exist. We can't Tell-" "Umm Pearce," "Yes?" He Asked Me. "Look Behind You!" Ariel Said. He Slowly Turned Around. "Uhh... Hey guys, You Didn't Hear Anything, Did You?" Pearce Asked The Very Un-Happy Looking Zombies And Werewolves."Got Any More Bright Ideas? Or What?" I Whispered. "Anything Else We Should Know?" Zed Asked Him. "Anyways He Meant To Say That We Can't Tell Addison, Bucky, And Bree That They're Played By Meg Donnelly, Carla Jeffrey, And Trevor Tordjman" Ariel Said. I Glared At Her. "Oh Well, Look At The Time I Think We Should Run!" I Said Pushing The Other 2 And Running. "YOU TWO IDIOTS, THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT!" I Yelled. "Well, They Don't Believe Us!" Pearce Pointed Out. "Well, Maybe They Don't We Don't Know For Sure, But Let's Go Home I Know A Short Cut," I Said Pushing Them. As Soon As We Got To The Shortcut, We Woke Up! Was It All A Dream? "Was That A Dream?" I Asked Myself. "No, It Wasn't, And Look At Your Phone" Pearce Said. It Was A Text, It Read: hey Chandler! It's me, Zoey! We're Still Friends, But Apparently, Your In Lockdown, According To Mister Know It All Zed, So We Can't Vist Each Other As Often. Bye!-Zoey💚. Oh god! It Wasn't A Dream! It felt Like One Though (The Italics Are The Parts That felt Most like A Dream)