Don't Lie 🤣

It was the end of class and currently now free hour and Kaminari was doing something not smart. See what's currently happening is, Mina thought it would be a good idea to start gambling and she challenged Kaminari to a bet and for some reason, he decided to play, even though he doesn't even know the rules. Sometimes I wonder why he does the things he does.
   "Aww come on, I'm balls deep. Don't these dice know how to roll a seven for me!" She was waving a fan of once Kaminari's money, actually, all of the Baku Gangs money excluding Kacchan's. I was on the side lines just observing when he clung onto Mina pleading.
   "Come on Mina, just more chance. You know I'm good for it." Kirishima just sadly put a hand on his shoulder.
   "It's no use buddy, she's just too good. You might as well give up while you're at it." Mina just continued to use her money as a fan, saying something of the lines of using the money to get her nails done. He cried some and then got up on a desk spewing a speech while Iida was scolding him.
   "Get down Kaminari, before you hurt yourself." Iida said.
   "No, I will never give up!" He said with his hand on his chest.
   "That's not what I -" Kaminari interrupted Iida and kept talking.
   "I will not give up, because heroes don't give up when the circumstances are tough."
   "I didn't know Dunce-Face knew what circumstances meant." Kacchan sneered as Kiri elbowed him. Kaminari continued on with his speech.
   "And that's what I'm gonna be, a hero! Mina, all or nothing. If I win, return the Money and buy me lunch today."  Sero facepalmed.
   "Bruv, you're only saying that because you left your lunch at home." Mina smirked.
   "All right then, but if I win, you have to double the money and pay for both of us to get our nails done." Kiri consoled his friend.
   "Bro, are you sure you got this?" He got down from the desk and did a thumbs up.
   "Just have faith in me bro." He shook on the dice and gave it a good blow and threw them and by some struck of luck, he got a seven.
  Everyone was shocked and he started screaming in excitement like a maniac.
    "YA HOOOO! I FINALLY WON!" He started jumping up in excitement and Mina reluctantly started to hand back the money. He got back on the desk and shouted.
   "To celebrate my, well deserved victory, we all have a sleep over at class reps house!" Most of the class cheered and Iida was against the idea.
   "Why does it have to be at my house? And get down before you fall." He smiled at Iida,
   "Bro, you're house the only one besides Momo's and Todoroki's" Iida put his hands on his hips.
   "Then how come you didn't ask one of them?" 
   "Momo's sick today and Todoroki's just scary so it gotta be you."
   "Kaminari No, I never agreed to this so find someone else." He put his hands on Iida's shoulders still on the desk.
   "Look Bro, tomorrow's Saturday and if something happens, you can stop it if things get out of hand." Iida thought about it.
   "Well, I do like enforcing order." He continued to think about it.
    "Please Iida~"
    "Okay fine, just get down because you'll fall."  He immediately jumped down and Kiri joked.
   "You might wanna stop flirting with class rep or Shinsou will get mad."  He brushed it off.
   "I'm fine, besides, Class rep just needs to know some of my pointers to get hims a partner."  Then Jirou interrupted.
   "Bruh, you literally just screamed that you liked him and ran away." Their was more commotion and I walked over to Todoroki's desk.
   "Are you gonna go to Kaminari's sleep over?" He closed his book and looked at me.
   "Are you gonna be there?" When he was looking at me with those eyes, I couldn't help but blush. I stuttered out.
   "I-I was thinking about it." He gently grabbed my face so that I was now looking up at him.
   "Then I'll be there." He kissed my cheek and walked away.

The sleepover was an hour away and I started to grab my stuff, making a mental list of all I need. Tooth brush, check. Pajamas, check. Face wash, check. Sleeping bag, check. I seemed to have everything and I was at the door waving my mom goodbye.
"Bye Mom, I'll be going to Iida's house for the sleepover." She came up and hugged me.
"Be safe sweetie." I walked out the door.
"I will." Before I knew it. I was standing on the doorstep of Iida's house and Kaminari opened the door for me.
"Midoriya, Bro, come in. Most of the people are here already, we're just waiting on Bakubro and Kiri to arrive." He walked me down to a big room where everyone's sleeping bags are and I set set mine down next to Todoroki and started conversation.
"Hey Sho-Kun, do you like the sleepover so far?" He went close to and leaned on me.
"I don't know this is my first one, but to be honest, I didn't find it of interest when you weren't here." I blushed. How can he be so sweet and not realized.
"Sho-Kun, you're so sweet!" I excitedly gave him a hug which resulted in me landing on top of him and I started to laugh at just how lucky I am and he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.
"Sho," I whined, "the others are here." He stole another kiss.
"So what, they already know that we're dating." Kacchan gagged.
   "Get a room you two, all that PDA is gross." Kirishima went towards me and scolded Kacchan.
   "Bakubro, like you're one to talk. I swear the other day we-" Kacchan threw a pillow and I ducked, resulting the pillow to hit Kirishima right in the face. He smiled.
    "So you wanna play like that?" Kacchan gleamed.
   "Give me everything you got shitty hair!" Kirishima threw the pillow back and Kaminari yelled.
   "PILLOW FIGHT!" And he threw a pillow straight at Iida and soon enough, everyone was joining in, even Todoroki joined. You could hear people screaming and having fun, with Iida's heeds in the background. He was still scolding and I hit him softly with my pillow.
   "Come on Iida, live a little." I laughed and he readjusted his glasses, lights glaring off of them. 
   "Okay then, if that's what you want, I'll join in this adolescent activity." He threw his pillow at me and I threw my pillow towards him but missed, directly hitting Kacchan in the back of his head, the color draining from my body.
   "DDEEEKKKUUUUU!!!" I ran away but I wasn't fast enough. He hit me with his pillow with incredible aim and force I fell down.  He charged at me with full speed and he went on top of me expecting for him to hit me with the pillow but it never came. Instead, Kacchan lifted me up and sat me in Sho's lap who stopped playing a while ago.
   "Whaaa-" Blushed exploded all over my face and Kacchan smirked.
   "Make sure to keep your boyfriend out of trouble, I won't be this nice next time." Sho wrapped his arms around me and I blushed some more.
"Guys, I'm kind off tired, so let's finish off the night with a game ya?" Announced Kaminari.
"I agree, it's almost 10:30 and I'm completely astonished that through that whole pillow fight nobody broke-" Then we heard the sound of a vase brake and Iida pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Let's just start the game." We all sat in a circle in the room we had our sleeping bags in.
"What game are we gonna play guys?" Kiri asked. The class thought for a moment and then Mina got excited and yelled.
"Truth or Dare!"
"Yeah!" Yelled Uraraka, as they held hands giggling. I somehow have a bad feeling, but it's just truth or dare, what can go wrong.
"Okay extras, it's two hours past my bed time so none of you even try to wake me up. Kiri, I'll see you in the morning." He got into his sleeping back and started to doze off.
"For once, I agree with Bakugou and say that I'm clocking out as well." Kami booed Iida.
"Boo, sleep is for the weak!" He just went to his sleeping bag and dozed off.
"Now that all the boring people are gone, let's play truth or dare." The class started to cheer and everyone got their pillow and got comfortable.
"Okay, so who's going first?" Asked Hagakure.
"We'll spin this bottle and who ever lands on it when it stops will go. We'll go clockwise so everyone can a turn spinning." He started to spin the bottle and it landed on Jirou.
"Jirou, truth or dare?" She states nonchalant,
"Dare." Kaminari started to giggle. Oh no, he continued to giggle.
"I dare you to stick one of your ear jacks in Bakugou's ear while he's asleep." The whole class started to giggle and she smirked.
   "I'm game." The class ooh'd and awe'd and Kaminari had on a shocked pikachu face.
   "Wait you're really gonna do it?" She walked over to Kacchan.
   "Yeah, if you shut up!" We all quieted and she stuck her ear jack in his ear and started moving it around. We started to giggle as Kacchan started to toss and turn.
   "Okay that's enough, let's go before he wakes up." Jirou went back to her seat and we had a whole lot of wild truths and dares, with Momo dared to show us her closet with it as big as the dorms back home. She wasn't kidding about that. Then there was Sero to jump into the pool that Kaminari electrically charged, Kirishima was dared to wake up Kacchan while he did drag and did the hula, Todoroki to dress up as Elsa, Tsuyu confessed her love to Uraraka with her truth and it was now finally my turn with the bottle landing on me. Somehow I have a bad feeling.
   "So, Midoriya~" Kaminari said.
   "Oh no," He wrapped his arm around me.
   "Hey don't worry this, I'm just gonna ask you truth or dare." He kept poking me and I'm really ticklish so I couldn't help laugh and Sho gave him death glares and he quickly got his arms of me.
   Sho, don't give glares like that." He just scowled some more and put me in his lap. I blushed.
   "S-Sho, stop, it's embarrassing." The class just awed and Denki cleared his throat.
   "Okay so Midoriya, truth or Dare?" He asked.
"Truth, I don't wanna do anything embarrassing." I admitted.
  "Lame,I had an amazing dare planned for you." He gloomed.
   "J-just give me your truth." He thought for a moment and then perked up. I'm scared. He leaned closer to me.
   "You're in a relationship with Todoroki right?"
   "Y-yeah?" I was shaking in place and Denki wiggled his eyebrows.
    "So that's means you've must've done it at least once for the time you've been together."
   "Y-yeah!" I was getting embarrassed and the whole class started to ooh and awe, even Kacchan snickered a bit.
    "So my question is, who's the top in the relationship?" I become confused.
   "What's a top? Like a top hat?" I was looking around for conformation and Kaminari giggled.
   "Haha nice one, but seriously, answer the question." The class acted like it some of joke but I'm being serious.
   "Guys, I really am confused." Kacchan sneered.
"Hah, with that innocence, he's sure as hell a bottom!" Kacchan sneered. I looked around the room for some idea of what he's talking about and Uraraka saw my plead.
"Deku, a top and bottom refers to a persons position during sex."
"I guess that makes sense, a little bit." I was slightly a little confused but Kaminari asked me again.
"So, now that you know what the terms are, what are you? A top or bottom?" I thought about the last time Sho and I had sex and I believed he called what we did, riding? I was on top then but other times he's been on top of me while we do it.
"Both?" The class was shocked and nobody said anything until Kacchan spoke saying,
"I'll be sure as damned if he's a switch! This shitty nerd's always tryna be like me!" The class was shocked again and Kaminari turned to Kirishima.
"Kiri Bro, is that true?" Kirishima just scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah, I mean I am quite manly you know." Everyone just blinks and I think Kaminari made a joke.
"Let's not switch the conversation, we still need to get to the bottom of this." A majority of people groaned and he focused his attention back on me.
   "But seriously, You're a switch?" 
   "Yes-"
   "Don't lie Izu, you're a power bottom." Power bottom? What?
    "I see you're confused so just trust me on this one." Todoroki said. Giggles can be heard from the class.
   "Those are pretty strong words from a guy who's under accusation." Kaminari said.
   "But the real question is who's lying." Pointed out Kiri. Really, Kiri too? Why is everyone so curious about my love life?
   "Sorry to throw you under the bus Izu, but you can't assert dominance the way I do." He then whispered in my ears.
   "The way I make you scream my name." I exploded in a blush. People started to make fun of me so I covered my face and said a little too loudly,
   "Okay but I was on top of you like you've instructed last time!" Everyone became silenced and then Bakugou started to laugh.
   "Never thought I'd see the day where I hear Icy Hot likes receiving from that 3 inched nerd!" Receiving? There's a lot of terms I don't know. Should I make notes? Then Todoroki said to me.
   "Just because you were on top doesn't mean you're a top." I became more confused and Hagakure had a light bulb moment.
   "I get it! Just because you're on top doesn't mean you are a top, like who's receiving."  Everyone turned their attention to me again.
   "So what are you Deku?" Mina asked totally intrigued. Shinsou sighed and put his book down.
"Who's receiving, like who's taking in that dick?" Okay, receive means to take in and it doesn't matter what position you are? I think about it for a second and gave a certain answer.
"Oh, I am." The whole class face palmed and Jirou asked sarcastically,
   "How can you be a top and still receive?" Everyone looked at me for a while and then Kaminari and Sero started laughing out of control.
   "Ahahaha, Deku was tryna pull a fast one!" Sero was wiping off tears while holding onto his sides, laughing.
   "I know! And he thought he was slick too! Hahaha!" The whole class started to laugh, and at these times I think, why me?