Vampires are Not the Same in Twilight 🧛🏻

I was currently watching The Twilight Saga with my boyfriend and was getting irritated by how they depicted vampires and come on, who glistens in the sun? I have to get SPF 1000 to go on my walks with Midoriya, not to mention I carry a wagasa around everywhere so I don't get burned. Plus there's the 'fact' that the smell of garlic deters vampires? The only reason stupid humans, except Izu, thinks that is because vampires are more susceptible to garlic contact dermatitis which is not fun, but I'm one of the lucky ones so a blood sausage doesn't hurt every once in a while.
   The worst thing thing of it all, is that Izu is team Jacob! I mean who cares for those mutts anyway! They're savage like, and feral, and think they own everything!
   "Oh my Gosh, Jacob is so hawt! The way he cares for Bella, it's just perfection! I'd totally pick him, over Edward any day!" Izu shouts in excitement. I just growled and he laughed at me.
   "Hehehe, what's the matter Sho, are you an Edward fan?"
   "I'd rather choose Edward, even though Vampires aren't like that in real life." I muttered. He then smirked and I just knew he thought of something.
   "You're acting like you know a lot maybe because," he scooted away from me and acted all innocent covering his neck.
   "You're a vampire too!" I froze, does he know? No I've been very careful not to show him my Vampire side.
   "Hahaha! Chill Sho, you're acting like I'm going to pierce a stake through your heart." I nervously laughed.
   "Haha yeah, totally not a vampire, totally don't wanna suck your blood..." I didn't really sound convincing but we continued to watch New Moon.

   We finished the saga and I'm not bias towards my fellow vamps but, I'm kind of happy that Edward got Bella in the end, but I wasn't interested in the series or anything! I didn't notice how the Cullens drink animal blood and not humans and that's why their eyes are golden instead of red, which the humans actually got right surprisingly. You can tell how healthy you are with the color of your eyes. Like the reverse color pattern of a star with red being the healthiest, and blue the weakest. And I definitely didn't pay attention on how James was sporting and hunting down Bella and almost kills her before Edward, the best candidate for Bella, and saves her life by turning her into a vampire. Can a werewolf do that? They're just afraid of some silver and tuck their tails between their legs. And I just loved how I got to tease Izu with Edward getting Bella in the end and he was getting all mad at me. That pouty face of his just makes me want to bite him. But alas, I can't, cause nobody can know I'm a vampire, though sometimes I catch myself slipping up.
   "Hey Sho, you've been looking at me for awhile, you good?" I got out of my daze.
   "Yeah, yeah! I-I'm totally fine." He just rolls his eyes.
   "Look Sho, if you're mad about me being team Jacob, I'm sorry to tell you but pouting is not going to solve anything." He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled up close.
   "No, that's not it." I was feeling peckish and grabbed a tomato juice box from out the fridge and contemplated if I told him the truth. He came up to me and asked,
   "Sho, are you alright? You've been acting weird ever since we've watched twilight." I'm still hungry and his neck was getting more hypnotic by the second. I leaned down and put my lips on his neck but before I could bite him, I went back to my sense.
   "Sho, you're acting weird, it's freaking me out." I was taken back. All I've ever wanted was to feel loved and protect Izu but I've been running so low on blood that I can't control myself. Not to mention, my boyfriend is crushing on that mutt, when I'm here.
   "Sho..." I was suddenly getting weak and supported myself on the island and Izu came running towards me.
   "Oh my Gosh Sho! Are you okay, Is there anything you need you need me to do?" I grabbed my heart and winced out.
    "Take me back to my father's temple,Genkō-an." He gasped.
   "But you vowed to never go back there again!" I struggled to look up at him, my vision hazy.
   "I know, and if people asks about you, tell them you're my consort."
   "Why?" I staggered over to him and grabbed him by his shoulders, soon using them for support.
   "JUST DO IT!" He just nodded and helped me to the front of the door where he helped me put on my coat and his as well. I started to cough, hacking up blood. I look at my hand, the blood's black. It's already starting.
   He got us into the car and frantically driving towards my father's temple.
   Driving like a complete maniac, we're finally here. He unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed me and started to walk up to the temple.
   "It's okay, we're gonna be fine, the temple is practically under our feet." He kept supporting my weight as we were heading towards the temple.
   We reached the temple and Izu knocked on the door, but no one came through the front but I heard at least a fleet of 7-10 vamps trying to ambush us. I heard a women drop behind us.
"What are you doing here, do you know what happens when- Shouto?" She came to me while I collapsed, black spots hindering my vision.
"Shouto, what happened to you? Why did you to come back? I told you leave and don't look back! Is this your consort?" I reached up and touched my Mom's cheek.
"Mom..." She smiled at me and lightly cut my arm and gasped.
"Black..." she stood up and backed away stunned before barking orders.
"Do you not see the condition of my son, put him in intensive care immediately! Give him the freshest blood you have! And you," she pointed at my boyfriend, "you're coming with me." I saw mom take my boyfriend away and after that, everything was black.