Chapter 4

•Technoblade•

I slowly crept down the tree, despite Dream's protests.

I decided to jump down while snapping a twig, that way they'd be distracted with Dream.

"THERE HE IS!"

I hear George yell out.

I could tell they started running for him, so I slipped in to their little camp.

I saw Skeppy and Bad were on edge, swords hung tightly to their sides.

I snuck up on Bad, putting a hand on his mouth before he could alert Skeppy, who's was a bit in front.

I hit him on the head hard enough to knock him out, then it was Skeppy time.

He quickly looked back to check on Bad, only to see me.

He took his wood sword out quick. I held out my tree branch and he laughed.

He came at me real fast, but he still sucks at pvp so I would be fine.

He hit me in the stomach with the handle, which was pure luck, so I decided to use leverage.

"Bad?"

I asked, looking a bit past his shoulder. He looked behind him, then I snuck up on him and kicked him down swiftly.

"HEY! No fair!"

He yelled as I held my stick to his throat, I searched his pockets, eventually finding the crystal.

Just as I was about to lift it up and yell, I felt another end of a sword hit my head.

I became dizzy, but still held the stone up.

"What the actual fuck?"

I yelled, sitting down to gain more focus.

"Oh sorry, thought you still didn't have the gem."

Sapnap said.

"Did Dream get away?"

Although it was a bit blurry, I could see Dream walking up behind them, so I held the gem up so he didn't attack them.

"Blade, what the actual heck! I told you wait!"

He yelled.

I just let out a sigh.

"The rebellion waits for no man, loser."

This earned a laugh from some people, excluding the knocked out Bad, but he seemed like he was waking up.

I felt someone try helping me up, which was fairly easy.

"Need a shoulder to lean on?"

Nick asked.

I shook my head, I don't like using other people's help.

I walked as best as I could towards the castle, which I then realized was east of the training camp the soldiers go to.