Chapter 7

•Technoblade•

"Did you not know about this? I thought every royal did."

Clay said, teasingly.

"Wow, it's almost like you forgot I'm not a royal."

Trying to keep my cover. I glanced at my watch, it was almost late.

"Any news?"

I asked, bored out of my mind.

"Well, Wilbur offered a peace period. It will last about a week. I agreed on behalf of him sending me one high up in return of them stealing one of theirs."

A peace period.

"Clay, would you mind if I head back to my home kingdom for a bit. Family matters."

He slowly nodded his head.

"Be as quick as possible."

"I'll ride out tonight. I should be back in a day or two."

I say, whistling for my horse. He appears in no time and I set off towards the north.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was well past sunset and I had just arrived, I was let in immediately by the guard. His name was Squid.

"Prince."

He greeted. I nodded my head and ran straight for the forbidden library. I was always allowed to go there, but books are cringe.

I quickly found many spell books. I quickly collected a bunch and put them in my leather bag.

I hurriedly headed out, stealing some bread on the way, and was off.

"Huh? Leaving so soon?"

I turned to see my friend Phil.

"Yes, you should come with me. I heard L'Manberg needs a potion maker to help teach some people."

He beamed at the idea and whistled for his horse, a skeleton horse. Quick, but angry.

We rode off back to the kingdoms, but I pointed the route he was to travel alone to L'Manberg.

"Tell the general you're a friend of Technoblade."

And then I was off. Off to the Dream Smp Kingdom. Off to go spy. Off to go to a place that will ultimately be a dangerous place for me.

I arrived through an unguarded gate and went straight to my room in the palace.

I pulled out the books and started looking at my choices to read.

The basics of protection spells

Intermediate's guide to disarming spells

H.W.'s book of potions and strength spells

One book caught my attention though.

The forbidden spells of Isolania

Perfect. The power my kingdom holds is unimaginable, mostly because of the kingdom not being able to be found, even if someone did manage to find it, they wouldn't be able to talk about it.

I opened the book to find many harmful spells. Quick for if you needed to get rid of a bunch of people.

Then there were memory spells, particularly to erase or implant memories of a person.

Then there was a slow distortion of the soul. Fun.

After I found a spell that was just right for me. Hallucinations.

Knock, knock, knock.

Came a rhythm from my door. I quickly stuffed the books in my bag then went to get the door.

"Who is it- oh, hallo."

I greeted at Dream walked in, along with a book in his hand. He walked along and sat on my bed.

"Look at what I found."

I walked over to him as he showed me the book of teleportation spells and invisibility.

"Schlatt?"

I asked, but got a simple nod in return.

"Anyway, what was the family emergency, if you don't mind me asking."

Dream poked.

"A dog, a lego, and a very scared brother."

He let out a small laugh. He laid down on my bed and stayed there.

"Hate to break it to you, your majesty, but I got to take a shower and get to bed."

He glanced at me once, then put his arm over his eyes.

"Okay, but I'm sleeping here tonight, just do what you need to do."

I sighed as I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. It was a bit hot, but I didn't mind.

The bigger question was how I would get past Dream and get my clothes.

"Fuck it."

I said, rinsing the shampoo from my hair, then giving it a small shake.

I finished taking my shower and got out, quickly brushing my teeth, then applying the towel on.

I opened the door to go into the main room, but saw some clothes put right in front of the door.

I glanced at Dream, who was sleeping without a shirt and in his pants.

I took the clothes and changed in the bathroom. I assume the clothes were mine, because it sure as hell fits me.

I left the room once more and got into the bed.

Then it was just Dream and I. Two annoyingly tall people sharing a small bed.

I was drifting off to sleep as I felt Dream wrap his arms around me, but I really didn't care at this point. I was too tired to do anything, but sleep.

So I did.