Chapter 11

•Technoblade•

"What do you mean? I thought you two were dating." I asked, kind of confused and tired.

"No, but answer the question." He asked, not bothering to even face me. "Yeah, probably, why wouldn't he."

"Don't answer that question, it was rhetorical." I quickly stated.

He started smiling and went up to grab a rose from an overgrown bush. He waved to me before running off someplace, probably to find Gogy. I sighed, love is for nerds.

I just sat there and admired the scenery. I just couldn't do anything, there was nothing to do. While I was in the bushes, I heard some yelling, so I peaked through some of the overgrown rose bushes and saw two men. It just so happened to be two random guards.

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN." One yelled. "YOU'RE THE ONE YELLING." The other said. They both sighed and continued the conversation, so I did the right thing in my opinion.

I eavesdropped.

"Man, is Schlatt gonna attack soon? The faster Dream is outta power the better." The first guard said.

"At least we have that Skeppy guy, but to be honest, he's kinda loud. Oh shut, it's almost time for our time to guard him, hurry up John!" The second guard yelled, I decided to follow them, to save Skeppy and to attack some orphans.
The usual.

They started towards the wall that borders an old forest, but there was no gate, just a small hole that most could squeeze through. They ducked into it, so I thought it would be smarter to get over it. I climbed the wall easily and saw a base about a hundred meters away.

I leapt towards one guard, then knocked him out, then I turned to the next guy and probably killed him with how hard I hit him. Oh well, you lose some and kill some, just like my mother always said.

I walked towards the base and the guard nodded and let me in, I guess he thought I was a guard, which I would have to say is a pretty big mistake. As I walked in, I saw Skeppy tied up in a chair, like an idiot, so I walked up to him and smack him.

"Ow! What the hell- oh hey Tech!" He said, his expression going from foul to happy. "Wow, you are so bad at fighting, you got beat by these goons?" I asked, pointing to an drunken unconscious man.

"It wasn't even them who fought me! It was Schlatt." He said, pouting, but I only went wide eyed at this information. This certainly makes things more difficult. "That loser is still here? What a bore." I said, yawning.

"Hey fellas." A voice boomed from the exit. I turned around and saw Schlatt there, no sword in hand with that smug grin he always wears.

"Goat man." I said, nodding my head, to my surprise he didn't get mad and instead he started laughing.

"I've got a deal to make with you Techno. Why don't you, what's the word...betray Dream SMP and then help me destroy L'Manburg." He said, extending his hand out.

"Nah, maybe once I beat Dream in a sword fight ten times in a row. Until then, don't ever look at me." I said, pulling out my sword while Skeppy watched like it was a movie. I made a move towards him, but he disappeared like the nerd he is.

"Alright loser, let's go." I said walking out the door with Skeppy trailing close behind me. He started talking, but it was probably about trolling some kids or bad, either way I wasn't interested.

"Techno, let's have a bet!" Skeppy declared, now this sparked my interest. "Hide and seek, you get one minute to find me, but I have to be within a fifty feet radius, deal?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Loser has to smack Dream in the back of the head." I said, shaking his hand and counting to ten. After I finished counting, I looked around and saw him climbing a tree. "HAH? No fair." I said, running to catch up. He was already at the top and it was fairly obvious that I was short on time. I made a leap of faith off of a branch, but just narrowly missed him.

I hit the ground, but not in a good way, I could feel my elbow hurting like hell, but I played it off. As Sun Tzu once said, "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." Skeppy was the idiot he usually is and never even noticed.

After about a minute of slow walking, I saw the palace walls and entered them, still on edge when I passed through the barrier dividing me from safety.

"SKEPPY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU MUFFIN." I hear Bad screech as Skeppy dragged himself towards him. He didn't even speak, he just grinning and hugged Bad, knocking him over with the unexpected weight. "Ew, affection." I thought to myself as I walked towards my room in the palace.

As soon as I got in, I quickly looked for an sling to ease the pain in my arm at night, but because it was a normal fucking room, it didn't have one, so I had to have a sneaky trip to the closest infirmary unit near here.

I ended up finding one, but Dream and another lady, presumably the doctor, was in there. "Damn, what happened to you?" We asked each other, then letting out a small chuckle.

"I got in a fight with a very aggressive squirrel." He said, pointing to the scratch marks on his arm and exposed shoulders. "I was attacked by a rabid tree, it caused me to fall a couple feet and now I can't feel this." I stated, pointing to my elbow.

"You lost to a tree? It doesn't even move Techno!"

"At least it was bigger than me! You could literally flick the squirrel and it would go flying!"

We bickered for a bit before the doctor calmed us down. Dream had finished being bandaged and the doctor motioned for me to sit where he had. As I did, he examined the injury, then went wide eyed.

"Uhm, sir, your bone is broken. Good news though, it will probably become stronger after it's recovered." They said, trying to sound enthusiastic. I just shrugged, which hurt quite a bit, and went on avoiding eye contact.

After I got a sling and some pain killers, I got up to see a very concerned, borderline angry, Dream. I sighed, mentally preparing myself for a reprimanding.

"Techno, are you serious? How can one be so reckless!" He exclaimed, acting like I just shot two hundred and fifty eight kids, orphan kids. It's not like I wouldn't ever heal. "At least I didn't get beat up by a chipmunk." I mumbled, which went unnoticed.

After a while of walking, I realized I was on auto-pilot just following Dream around. "Oh, my rooms that's way, see ya'." I said, turning on my heel to go the way I needed. "You could just stay at my room? It's right here, plus it's a bigger bed." He said, laughing.

We walked into his room and it was massive, but I saw a really comfortable looking dark green sofa, which looked highly expensive, and laid down. "I'll sleep here, this looks more comfy than the bed." I said, just as the lights got shut off.

"Power outage, oh well, night Techno." He said as he crawled into his bed, but I was more interested in the couch and my anxiety, which just now realized the situation.

I'm in the king's room, sleeping on his couch, while he sleeps on his bed.

———————————

Sorry for the long wait, if you guys have any ideas you would want to happen in this story, let me know, by the way, I read every comment I get. Don't think I don't see you guys. Alright, bye.